Cooking Light Magazine
By Time Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make healthy taste great again!
Download the newly updated Cooking Light magazine app and get all of the recipes and gorgeous photos from the magazine right on your iPad or iPhone!
*Please note when you download the app you will need to re-login to your digital account and/or restore your iTunes purchases within the app.*
The app now includes:
- A live newsfeed updated in real time so you can browse articles, photos and videos directly from the website
- Each week’s digital issue which includes all of the news and features in the print edition
- A “Reader View” that allows long-form magazine articles to display in a text and mobile-friendly format. You will no longer need to pinch and zoom!
- Alerts when a new issue is available
- Cross-device access with your Cooking Light digital account
- Offline reading for downloaded issues
SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! Download our free app today, then either buy individual issues or subscribe and save 60% off the single copy price! If you currently subscribe to Cooking Light magazine, you can access the iPad edition FREE by signing up through the app.
Cooking Light subscriptions available:
• 1-month subscription - $1.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• 1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• Single issue - $4.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 33.0.1
Maintains user's place, bug fixes
Great content. UI is terrible.
The content of the magazine is great, but the user interface of the app is terrible. The interface and, more importantly, the content isn’t optimized for all devices, including the 10.5” iPad Pro. This makes the photography blurry. Additionally, the app tends to forget the page on which I left, so when I open the app after a while, I’m taken back to the cover of the magazine and I have to find the recipe I’m making again. This was never an issue with previous versions of the app. Finally, the constant reminder of “Swipe up for reader view” is obnoxious since it’s an overlay on top of the magazine content, and it appears all the time. I understand that this app update was supposed to make the reading experience better, but it feels like an absolute regression in usability.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 33.0.1
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © 2016 Time Inc. Lifestyle Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cooking Light Magazine$1.99
- Cooking Light Magazine$19.99
- 350 Calorie Dishes$5.99
- Dinner Tonight 2015 - bookazine$5.99
- January 01, 2012$4.99
- December 01, 2013$4.99
- April 01, 2012$4.99
- January 01, 2013$4.99
- November 01, 2012$4.99
- May 01, 2012$4.99