Cooking with Paula Deen
By Hoffman Media LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cooking with Paula Deen magazine gives readers more of what they love from the queen of southern cooking, Paula Deen- and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! Each issue offers flavorful recipes for sharing with family and friends, along with access to Paula's life and her family traditions. Truly a food lifestyle magazine, Cooking with Paula Deen showcases down-home recipes and cooking tips, entertaining inspiration, travel suggestions, home decorating ideas, and much more. Download our Free App to get started!
Several subscription options are available to fit your needs. You will also have access to purchase our special issues released several times throughout the year.
- 1-month subscription- $1.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- 6-month subscription- $10.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- 1 year subscription- $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $4.99 single issue (non-subscription). Special Issue rates will vary.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Fixes migration issues for apps upgrading on versions built on iOS 7
- User interface changes for alignments, localisation and spacing optimizations
- Further increases in download reliability, and speed optimisations to get reading quicker
- Improved app performance, bug fixes and crashes fixed
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
The I phone and it was the best of the day before I get a follow back and forth to the game gym and I don't love have a lot good great to be able too much see you in at soon after the he is a very good long while to figure it is the most recent version wet hair is a wet dream about it and the rest of my life. I don't like children. Bad magzeen
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 06, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Hoffman Media LLC
- © Hoffman Media LLC & PixelMags, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cooking with Paula Deen$1.99
- Cooking with Paula Deen$19.99
- Cooking with Paula Deen$10.99
- January/February 2014 of Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine$4.99
- Home Cooking 2013 of Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine$8.99
- March/April 2013 of Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine$4.99
- The Best of Paula Deen Christmas of Cooking with Paula Deen$8.99
- Easy Southern Favorites SIP 2014 of Cooking with Paula Deen$9.99
- May/June 2013 of Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine$4.99
- November/December 2012 of Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine$4.99