Cooking with Paula Deen magazine gives readers more of what they love from the queen of southern cooking, Paula Deen- and now you can enjoy every single page on the iPad! Each issue offers flavorful recipes for sharing with family and friends, along with access to Paula's life and her family traditions. Truly a food lifestyle magazine, Cooking with Paula Deen showcases down-home recipes and cooking tips, entertaining inspiration, travel suggestions, home decorating ideas, and much more. Download our Free App to get started!
Several subscription options are available to fit your needs. You will also have access to purchase our special issues released several times throughout the year.
- 1 year subscription- $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- $4.99 single issue (non-subscription). Special Issue rates will vary.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Cooking With Paula Deen Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $13.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Updated Pricing Info in App Description
Ratings and Reviews
I’m having a horrible time with this app- I’ve contacted customer service- I do what they tell me- it works for that issue and then the next issue- same problem- I still haven’t been able to open the December issue
I purchased several Paula Deen special issues through iTunes in 2016. I thought I lost them all when the app was updated in March 2017, but finally recovered them. The instructions on how to do this are incorrect: Just click on the issue cover and press the "Download" button.
This magazine is great and I cook with it frequently. Paula has become more health conscious, so the newer recipes are healthier, less sugar and fat, more fruits and vegetables, but still as tasty as ever.
No Ability to Print Recipes
I like the app, especially the search feature, but sometimes I just want to print a recipe and that can't be done. There is an email feature but that just gets you a small pic of the page and a view button that opens up the pixelmag site. Once on the site you are only able to open up the emailed page from the app you originally emailed from.
- Hoffman Media LLC
- 121.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hoffman Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month | Paula Deen $1.99
- 1 Yr | Cooking with Paula Deen $19.99
- 6 Months | Paula Deen $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.