Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The "More than a cookery book" cookery book is now also available for the Mac.
Manage your own Recipes with Cookiza! for OSX...
Cookiza for OS X is not only a recipe collection incl. community, no it also manages your own recipe collection.
In addition, Cookiza! is also a shopping list, menu planner and cooking community, to mention just a few.
AS TASTY AS EVER - some Cookiza! functions:
- compiles and manages your own recipes
- neatly arranged and attractive recipe overviews
- more than 10 categories
- neatly arranged ingredient lists
- menu planner - gives weekly and daily plans in daily schedules
- divides recipes via Twitter, Facebook, email
- shopping lists
- easy portion calculation
- search and filter functions
- new community recipes by way of integrated update function
- publish recipes (public or private) making them retrievable at any point in time or directly via Cookiza! iPhone or iPad App
- recipe importation (YummySoup 2.0, Mac Gourmet 3, CSV, Web, RecipeCast) (more follow)
Wishes and feedback please to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Create Bugfix
No Tech Support
Apparently this developer is located over seas and has place this App in the App Store charging around $9.00 with NO Tech Support. The in-App link to tech support brings you to their Facebook page. I will assume they want you to “Message” your issue. So, I Message them my issue of not being able to Register on their server. Being as how they are overseas, I wait about a week with no response. This morning, I Message again. Who knows? The App does allow you to type in your own recipes using a fairly easy GUI. However, I am un able to get the “categories to function. I type in a desert recipe and in the new recipe GUI i select from a pull down window “Desert” But, after saving the recipe, no desert(s) appear in the main window “Deserts” Category. This is one App that will need a little smoothing out. I hope my purchase money will go towards that.