By DVO Enterprises
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Based on the #1 best-selling Desktop App with millions of copies sold, Cook’n lets you Search & Capture internet recipes with one tap. Discover mouthwatering new recipes with the Live Recipe Feed! Connect to the Cook'n Cloud to sync recipes with Cook'n apps on other mobile devices and desktop computers. Share recipes via e-mail & text.
Download your grocery shopping lists from the Cook'n Cloud and save time & money at the grocery store. Type in what you have on hand and Cook'n will search your recipe database and tell you what you can make for dinner.
Use Cook'n to connect and share recipes with family and friends. Cook’n is the only app of its kind with unique features that make it stand head and shoulders above the rest, such as the ability to:
* Connect and Share Recipes with Family & Friends
* Discover new recipes with the Live Recipe Feed
* Search & Capture Internet Recipes with one tap
* Sync with the Cook'n Cloud
* Access Grocery Shopping Lists
* E-Mail Recipes & Text Recipes
* Search the Recipe Database in Seconds
Type in what you have on hand and Cook’n will tell you what you can make for dinner. Simplify meal preparation and save time and money at the grocery store. Download Cook’n today!
What's New in Version 8.5.0
Additional enhancements in this update include the following:
- Added a new Categories tab that displays your categories, allows you to pick a category to see the recipes in the category, and allows you to pick a recipe from the category to view/edit/share it.
- Added the ability to sync categories to and from the Cook'n Cloud (to and from other mobile devices and desktop apps).
- Added the ability to create a new category.
- Added the ability to edit a category.
- Added the ability to delete a category.
- User rating prompt improvements.
- Enhanced the sorting of newly created cookbooks, chapters, and recipes to preserve ordering when syncing to other devices.
- Resolved issue with some moved chapters not syncing correctly to other devices.
- Resolved incorrect "Photo was changed" message appearing when editing recipes on the iPad.
- Resolved some minor UI issues.
If you don't sign up the app is useless because every time you go to use it you have to log in and then if you add recipes it no longer saves them on your device so before you download. Very disappointed it was once a great app 😔
After spending a lot of time adding recipes they want to charge you for cloud services and because I didn't want to pay for the service on my next update I lost all my recipes very unfair I could understand charging for the cloud services but don't take away a persons recipes because they decide not to sign up 😔
App won't work without the cloud disappointed DVO
It WAS great
I first purchased Cook'n 10. Then upgraded to version 11. I had constant syncing problems and lost all my recipes twice. Luckily I had saved all my capture urls and re entered them. Then I got a new iPad and upon reinstalling the app, found none of my recipes had downloaded, and now DVO wants money every month to use the software I had already invested almost $200 in. I contacted them about the iPad issue, and they would not even give me a one-time free sync to get my recipes back on my iPad. I also lost the cookbooks I had purchased Don't waste your time on this. Nor your money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 8.5.0
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DVO Enterprises Inc.
- © 2016 DVO Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.