The Cook’s Country Magazine app is packed with easy and quick foolproof-tested recipes that celebrate American home cooking at its finest. We highlight Lost Recipes from your youth that you thought were gone forever, as well as Regional Favorites that showcase little-known specialties from across the country. Every issue also includes objective equipment testing and supermarket ingredient tastings so you can shop smart. Download our free app and select the issue you’d like to buy, or subscribe to receive each new issue as it is released and save 44% off the single issue price.
Each issue of Cook’s Country magazine on this app features everything found in the print issue – every recipe, every kitchen shortcut, every equipment review, and every ingredient taste test, all without a single page of advertising so you get unbiased information on every page. In addition, each app issue includes additional app-only features to help guarantee foolproof results in the kitchen, including:
•“Cooking Mode” Slide Shows – large step-by-step color photos showing you the critical aspects of select recipes, designed to be easy to read and understand when you’re cooking in the kitchen
•Expanded review charts for all equipment reviews and ingredient taste tests
•Plus much more
FEATURED IN EVERY ISSUE
•Foolproof recipes of classic American dishes, all updated for the modern kitchen
•Step-by-step illustrations that demonstrate the right way to prepare a recipe
•Cooking Class gives you detailed “How-To” instruction on everything from the secrets behind perfect chicken broth or how to make Smoky Pulled Pork
•Recipe Makeovers of your favorite dishes that trim down the fat – but not the flavor
•Cooking for Two downsizes recipes when you’re not cooking for a crowd
•Unbiased reviews of cookware, gadgets, and supermarket ingredients
•Not a single page of advertising!
Cook’s Country Magazine subscriptions available:
* 1-month subscription available for $1.99 (includes a 7-day Free Trial), automatically renewed until canceled
* 1-year subscription available for $19.99 (includes a 30-day Free Trial), automatically renewed until canceled
* A single issue for $5.99 (non-subscription)
– All subscriptions start at the end of the applicable free trial period.
– Free trials are only available upon an initial subscription.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after your free trial period or at confirmation of purchase, if you're not eligible for free trials.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your current subscription period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
About Cook’s Country
Cook’s Country, launched in 2006, is located just outside Boston where a team of more than three dozen test cooks, editors, and cookware specialists work in a 2,500-square-foot test kitchen. Our mission is to test recipes over and over again until we understand how and why they work and until we arrive at the “best” version of a particular recipe. The result, we hope, is the best version of a particular recipe, but we realize that only you can be the final judge of our success (or failure). As we like to say in the test kitchen, “We make the mistakes so you don’t have to.”
Cook’s Country recipes, testings, and tastings can be found in Cook’s Country magazine and cookbooks, online at CooksCountry.com, or featured on our public television show, Cook’s Country from America’s Test Kitchen.
* App updated to work with future versions of iOS.
* New app icon
Ratings and Reviews
COOKING MAG APP VIRGIN
I got my first iPad ever almost a year ago and decided to try getting my Cook’s Country magazines via this app. I have gotten the “old school” paper magazines since the very beginning so I am a hard core CC fan. I have had very little trouble getting around within the app and the excellent instructions have helped. So far I am liking the experience.
You are kidding
I pay for the magazine and an all-access membership and now they want me to pay to view it online. Are you kidding me? Hey Cooks: you just lost a customer for everything and I will NOT be spending another cent with you.
Besides Chris Kimball started Milk Street and it gives me fresh recipes instead of Cooks just redoing the old stuff like Hollywood movie reboots.
Free at last! Free at Last! Thank god almighty free at last!
Nice way to read CC
This easy-to-navigate app is bright and full of helpful content. Only complaint: it should be easier to link recipes to their internet versions so I can save them easily on recipe collecting apps like Paprika.
- America's Test Kitchen LP
- 23.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 America's Test Kitchen
- In-App Purchases
- Cook's Country Magazine $1.99
- Cook's Country Magazine $19.99
- Cook's Country October & November 2012 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.