► PLEASE NOTE*: Requires CoolMaster**, CoolMasterNet** or CooLinkNet** HVAC bridge with internet access for operation ►
CoolAutomation CoolRemote app makes you VRV / VRF, Splits, Multi-Splits, Mini-Splits air conditioning smarter and more accessible and it's Free*
● Monitor and Control HVAC (airconditioning) units
● Direct bi-directional access to HVAC internal communication lines
● Full control over your indoor units;
● On/Off control (individual or All)
● Set Temperature and Room temperature info
● HVAC Operation modes (Cool / Heat / Fan / Dry / Auto),
● Fan speed controls.
● Louver modes control
● Robust and easy to use Scheduler function, unlimited actions
● Diagnostics and realtime manufacturer errors notifications with fault codes
● Advanced checker and stats functionality for HVAC technicians
● Plug and Play setup and installation
● Supports Splits, Multi-Splits, Mini-Splits, Ducted, VRV, VRF HVAC system types
● HVAC Manufactures Compatibility:
— Fujitsu (General)
— Mitsubishi Electric (MELCO)
— Mitsubishi Heavy
● Multiple locations per user
● Multiple controllers per location
* Please Note: Requires CoolMaster**, CoolMasterNet** or CooLinkNet** HVAC bridge with internet access for operation.
**Also Supports all leading Home Automation / BMS (Building Management) systems (AMX, Auluxa, Beckhoff, Bticino, CD-Innovation, Control4, Crestron, CUE, Demopad, Domintell, ELAN, Fibaro, HDL, i2, iRidium, KNX, Legrand, Leviton, Lutron, NESS, Niko, Phillips Dynalite, Push, RTI, Savant, Schneider Electric, SmartBus, Teletask, Unitronics, Vantage).
For More info please visit us http://coolautomation.com
or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This app is pretty frustrating at best. Heat was on last night, but need to switch to a/c today - but the app literally will not let me change the setting. I hit cool, it spins/thinks a minute and then flips back to heat. I’ve closed and reloaded the app, and my phone, to no avail. Seriously? It’s 90 out and my heats on.
It also only shows the temp each zone is set to in the list - but not the temp the zones actually are, too, until you click into the zone. With multiple zones, this is aggravating.
This app has changed my life. I'm now able to set timers and filters on my air conditioning unit I could never do before! My roommate and I struggle to decide what temperature to set the thermometer at and now there's no more arguing! I can lay in bed at any time of the night and change the temperature without having to consult my roommates first!
I tried to open this app, but this app freeze and I can't opened it, because I think I downloaded too much apps. I deleted 10 of them, there was a lot of GBs left, but my iPad turned into an apple. I tried to open. Works right now, but become frozen. Please don't make this app buggy. Thank you for your support! I rate this app three stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.