What is Cop-Slang?
Law enforcement has a language all its own, and that language can be confusing. Sometimes the terms and slang used by one agency’s officers is incomprehensible to officers a few miles away. That’s why PoliceMag.com is offering you this special forum for sharing law enforcement slang and terminology.
This special dictionary allows you, the readers of POLICE Magazine to add terms, definitions, and explain where and how those terms are used.
Note: Some of these terms are vulgar and some are offensive.
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
- Fixed the initial app launch issue where it didn't show any terms if data connection was unstable.
- Performance improvements for getting newly added terms/definitions on pull-down-to-refresh.
- Other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
When Will You Update This App For iOS 11
For Those of Us Who PAID For This App (Which Is Probably Everybody) Is There Any Plan To Update The App To Be Compatible With iOS 11 It So We Can Use It Again?
3 years later. Still doesn't work. Lost $1
Worth the Buck!
Encountered no negative issues, loaded quickly and easy to navigate! Fun for me as a Dispatcher, maybe not so much if you're not involved in any aspect of LE!! Good job!!
- Bobit Business Media, Inc
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © POLICE Magazine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.