COPAXONE iTracker® 2.0 has many features and resources which have been designed to help you track your past injections and plan for future ones:
• Injection Tracking -- easily keep track of when and where you inject on your body
• Customizable Injection Settings -- select your injection device, method, site, dosage, and schedule
• Medication Reminders -- set notifications to remind you when it's time to take COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection)
• Journal & Calendar -- record injections, notes, and photos within your own personal journal. See past and future injections by using weekly or monthly calendar views
• Injection Reports -- view, export, and share a history of your injections, notes, and photos
• Helpful Tips -- get useful tips about injection best practices
Previously recorded data has been removed to resolve technical issues related to Settings (device, reminders and schedule).
Ratings and Reviews
Everything that was actually good about the old app is gone + This doesn’t even work properly
Please fix this app. Seems it would be a simple thing to make it work properly. Remind me only on injection days. NOT every day. Why can’t it remember the injection order? Why does it think it’s Tuesday when it’s Monday? It is very frustrating.
Overall better, but def. some bugs
There are certainly nifty things in the new UI, but 3 bugs I would have rated showstoppers were it my app to QA:
1. Although I have told it I skip arms, if I toggle through the rotation locations from the “record injection” page, its still offers arms in the rotation.
2. It seems to remember *now* what my injection depths are, but even though I entered them in my original settings, I still had to notice that they were showing up incorrectly on the “record injection” page & correct on that screen. I’ve only been using it a couple of weeks; it seems that now that I have recorded injections in those locations once each, it is remembering my proper depths.
3. It keeps incorrectly telling my next injection is actually my next-next injection. For example, today is Monday, & after I recorded my injection, it told me my next injection was scheduled for Friday. Of course that’s incorrect. I’m a M-W-F gal, so my next injection is Wednesday.
I’d love to do beta QA on the next iteration!
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- 55.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.