Copay is a true bitcoin wallet, not an account service. Secure your personal funds with multiple signatures, or just one.
- Take security into your own hands and avoid trusting third parties with your savings. Like a joint-checking account, your Copay wallet can have multiple users. To send money, the group approves each transaction.
- Manage shared funds with friends and coworkers. Share a wallet with your child and introduce them to bitcoin. Copay makes sharing a wallet simple and secure.
NO MORE TEDIOUS ADDRESS MANAGEMENT
The Copay app securely stores multiple, distinct bitcoin wallets, allowing both business and privacy-conscious users to keep funds carefully separated.
Manage personal, business, and testnet wallets easily, all without leaving the app. Copay uses hierarchical-deterministic (HD) wallets, allowing for secure in-app wallet generation and backup.
SECURE PAYMENT VERIFICATION
Copay is one of the first bitcoin wallets to support the full Bitcoin Payment Protocol (BIP 0070-0073).
When you send money to a Payment Protocol-enabled merchant, Copay securely verifies that your payment will go to the right place.
TESTNET SUPPORT FOR DEVELOPERS
The first bitcoin wallet to bring testnet support to both iOS and Windows Phone.
Copay includes native support for the Bitcoin Testnet, perfect for testing new bitcoin applications across multiple platforms.
With multisignature (P2SH) and multiple wallet support, Copay makes it simple for developers to test and demo bitcoin applications without fumbling between other mobile apps.
OPEN SOURCE, NO EXCEPTIONS
Not only is the Copay app open source, the server is too.
Enterprise and power users can take full control of their finances by deploying their own version of the Copay apps and Bitcore Wallet Service.
Dozens of bitcoin developers have already contributed to Copay, and we're not finished yet. Every part of Copay, wallet and server, is available to be reviewed, improved, and developed by the community.
* UX for sending funds to multiple recipients
* Error messaging
* QR codes for payment requests now render correctly on all devices.
* When importing a wallet via the QR code scanner, the correct coin (BTC or BCH) is now pre-selected on the import screen.
Ratings and Reviews
- BitPay, Inc.
- 113.5 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 BitPay, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.