Copay Bitcoin Wallet
By BitPay, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Secure bitcoin on your own terms with an open source, multisignature wallet from BitPay.
Copay users can hold funds individually or share finances securely with other users with multisignature wallets, which prevent unauthorized payments by requiring multiple approvals. Here are some ways Copay can be used with others:
- To save for vacations or joint purchases with friends
- To track family spending and allowances
- To manage business, club, or organization funds and expenses
We built the following features into this version of Copay for a bitcoin wallet that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
Copay is free and open source software run on non-proprietary servers, so there's no need to rely on any company for continuous support. Anyone can review or contribute to Copay's source code on GitHub (https://github.com/bitpay/copay).
What's New in Version 3.7.3
* Fix certain buy issues in Coinbase integration
* Fix Amazon GC integration for international customers
* Updates translations
Didn't ask for Coinbase 2FA during buy
I bought thru copay, but the activity log showed the transaction as an error, and the BTC was not in my copay wallet.
I go over the coinbase and see that the transaction did go thru on their end, and the BTC is on my exchange wallet. Buying BTC via coinbase on copay's app circumvents 2FA security.
Easy to send and receive
Great! Love Touch ID
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BitPay, Inc.
- © BitPay, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.