Secure bitcoin on your own terms with an open source, multisignature wallet from BitPay.
Copay users can hold funds individually or share finances securely with other users with multisignature wallets, which prevent unauthorized payments by requiring multiple approvals. Here are some ways Copay can be used with others:
- To save for vacations or joint purchases with friends
- To track family spending and allowances
- To manage business, club, or organization funds and expenses
We built the following features into this version of Copay for a bitcoin wallet that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Support Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
Copay is free and open source software run on non-proprietary servers, so there's no need to rely on any company for continuous support. Anyone can review or contribute to Copay's source code on GitHub (https://github.com/bitpay/copay).
* Security update: network restrictions
Ratings and Reviews
Delete this app not safe
Statement on NPM Package Vulnerability in v5.0.2-5.1.0 of Copay Wallets
26 NOVEMBER 2018 WALLET
We have learned from a Copay GitHub issue report that a third-party NodeJS package used by the Copay and BitPay apps had been modified to load malicious code which could be used to capture users' private keys. Currently we have only confirmed that the malicious code was deployed on versions 5.0.2through 5.1.0 of our Copay and BitPay apps. However, the BitPay app was not vulnerable to the malicious code. We are still investigating whether this code vulnerability was ever exploited against Copay users.
Our team is continuing to investigate this issue and the extent of the vulnerability. In the meantime, if you are using any Copay version from 5.0.2 to 5.1.0, you should not run or open the app. A security update version (5.2.0) has been released and will be available for all Copay and BitPay wallet users in the app stores momentarily.
Developer Response ,
A security update version (5.2.0) has been released and is available for all Copay and BitPay wallet users in the app stores at this time. At this time we have had no reports of any users funds being stolen, or wallets being compromised, we have released this disclosure in an abundance of caution. We hope that we can earn your trust back with time.
Не работает Мультиподпись
На втором устройстве перестал работать. О том что после обновления не будет работать кошелёк не предупреждают.
Кошельки с монетами на другие устройства не переноситься, зато пустые без монет переносятся.
Really Awesome Wallet/Support Team
I lost about $300 worth of BTC & was really upset about it. I thought the people behind this app robbed me because the crypto was sent to a wallet I did not know or input! I was trying to purchase a gift card when it glitched. I messaged support & to be honest, I was VERY well taken care of & guided step by step. I also got help getting my gift card!!! Awesome wallet in general & AWESOME support team.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.