Copdrop brings America’s Radar Detectors + Navigation to your phone!
Navigate aware of live speed traps crowdsourced by America's radar detector community.
Check your area for active police radar, then enjoy turn-by-turn navigation with voice-guided directions and automatic traffic rerouting.
• Hands-free radar alerts and automatic speed trap uploads.
• Wirelessly link almost any radar detector to Copdrop and win weekly prizes.
• Don’t have a detector? Enjoy free access to crowdsourced data.
How it works for regular users:
1) Drive with Copdrop
2) Listen for audio notifications indicating recent radar activity
How it works for detector users:
1) Select your radar detector (27+ supported)
2) Copdrop tracks radar detector beeps using the microphone
3) The location is uploaded to the map to warn other users
4) You earn (1) weekly contest entry for doing your part
+ Turn-by-Turn Navigation
• Voice-guided, traffic-aware, first-class
+ Check Route for Cops
• Before you commute, check the activity of radar detectors patrolling nearby roads
+ Audio Notifications in Police-Radar Zones
• Hands-free alerts when you are driving, allowing you to focus on the task at hand
+ Hands-free & Automatic
• Safety is prioritized because you can focus on the road
+ Search for Places & Go
• Quickly find addresses, restaurants, gas stations, and more
+ Track your Detection History
• Try the pilot feature of our detector-centric suite that is arriving soon
Copdrop is more than just a mobile navigation app. Check the map for active police radar before you drive anywhere.
Supported Radar Detectors:
• Beltronics GT-7
• Beltronics Pro 200
• Beltronics Pro 300
• Beltronics Pro 500
• Beltronics RX65 Pro Series
• Beltronics STi Driver
• Beltronics STiR
• Cobra ESD 7100
• Cobra RAD 450
• Cobra SBX 7800BT
• Cobra XRS-450
• Cobra XRS 9545
• Cobra SPX 5300
• Escort iX
• Escort Max 2
• Escort Max 360
• Escort Passport 8500
• Escort Passport 9500ix
• Escort Redline
• Net Radar
• Uniden R3
• Valentine V1
• Whistler CR85
• Whistler CR93
• Whistler Pro-78SE
• Whistler XTR-130
• Whistler XTR-135
• Whistler XTR-335
We are forming strategic partnerships with radar detector companies in an effort to provide an integrated product experience for drivers. Copdrop has functionality for many brands but is not currently sponsored by any single radar detector company. Additional detector models will be added with future updates.
Welcome to the Copdrop driving community!
Visit our website for press, partner, and investor portals.
We enhanced your Copdrop driving experience again this week by improving existing features and fixing bugs reported by the Copdrop driving community. Specifically, we addressed the following:
- Increased time and distance between consecutive radar detections
- iPhone X authentication improved
- Now you can see road events on the map in a vertical swath 360 miles wide
- Navigation improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is well-designed and easy to use. By using your location, the app tells you where the police radars are around you and how many miles you’re away from one, so that’s very useful when driving!
I’ve used other apps similar to this, but none are easy to navigate or can have a radar detector linked to them (as far as I know). Huge fan of this app
Awesome app! Very helpful and well designed.
The app it’s self is brilliant. The function is greats and it’s very well designed. Will definitely keep using and recommend to all my friends.
- Navimap, LLC
- 78.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Navimap, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.