By Copia Interactive, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As the world's first social eReading experience, Copia allows you to read and discuss the books you love with your friends and fellow readers.
Copia for iPad is a feature-rich, easy-to-use eReader that links to the Copia social reading community and marketplace, allowing you to sync digital books, notes and social activity between web, desktop application and iPad.
With Copia you can:
* Create a digital library of all the books you have ever read or plan to read, digital or physical
* Kick-start your eReading with 7 free digital books
* View your library in intuitive visual formats like: list view, mosaic view or grid view
* Read eBooks and other digital formats in a powerful, feature-rich interface
* Highlight specific passages and bookmark pages
* Track your reading progress through the progress bar visualization
* Use community value and community ratings from the Copia user base to help find new reads targeted to your interests
* Sync and read notes from your friends and community members from within the reading experience
* Sync your library and social interaction with the Copia community online
New in Copia 2:
* Dashboard implemented
* Import now supports the import of multiple books
* Stability improvements
* Support for both Portuguese and English user interface
What's New in Version 3.8
Improved synchronization with the server
Great app but...
My app keeps closing when I try to open my book to the page I last stopped on... I've tried restarting the app and my iPod, but it's still not working
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Copia Interactive, LLC
- © 2012 Copia Interactive, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.