By Kevin Chang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Save snippets of data with Copied so that you can easily find them when you need them.
• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them anywhere.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Use the built-in browser to automatically save all data copied from a web page.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists. (Copied+)
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices. (Copied+)
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter. (Copied+)
Drag and Drop (iOS 11 only)
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Drag multiple clippings into the action bar to perform batch actions.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPad only)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPad only)
• Drag clippings to move it to a list or rearrange it within the list. (Copied+)
• Drag lists to rearrange your lists or drop the list in into the trash to delete it. (Copied+)
Copied also comes with several app extensions to enhance your daily workflow.
• Input saved text and links directly into any text input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place. (iOS 11 only)
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard. (iOS 11 only)
• Provides quick access to all your clippings without switching apps.
• View the contents of your clipboard and clear it if necessary.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
Share Sheet Actions
• Multiple actions are also provided in the iOS share sheet.
• The Save to Copied action will immediately save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• The Copied Clipper will display the data to be saved and allow changes to be made before saving.
• The Copied Browser will open links in the built-in browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Use images saved in Copied as stickers.
*Copied for macOS sold separately in the Mac App Store.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
- Update UI for iPhone X compatibility
- More interface options to toggle visibility of type icons and save date in list view.
- Variable row heights.
- Fixed crashes when exiting merge view or resizing window.
- Action extensions no longer strip HTML tags when saving.
- Search URL scheme now works again.
- Improved scrolling performance.
The new version is a step backwards ⁉️
I don't like the new version. Except for giving you 30 days to recover deleted entries, it's become more annoying to use.
- Dark mode is screwed up since the update
- Saving clips is now more work to add it to a list (that one extra step adds up when you are researching)
- Using scripts is less intuitive and slower (especially in repetition)
I never use the new qwerty keyboard. It had none of the features I need (cursor control and predictive text). Nice idea in theory, though.
It still is missing some basic things:
- Needs landscape mode for Plus phones
- Bulk export would be nice
Over all, great app, but this update just irks me.
Fantastic app, immediately becomes your most used
Works godlike. The only app I wish there was a tip button. Be blessed.
Suggestion : in-app search doesn’t support its results to be mult-selected, which will be very useful feature. And more search options, like regex and boolean.
I love apps like this that meet a basic need and do it very well. Besides it being a great way to access your clipboard, turning on the sync function makes this app the best way I’ve found to pass pieces of text back-and-forth between my iPhone and iPad.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Chang
- © 2015-2017 Kevin Chang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Copied+ Upgrade$2.99