CoPilot for DJI - Autonomous Drone Control
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FreeSkies CoPilot is the best way to capture aerial videos and photos easily and safely. Create unique, creative, and dynamic videos in a simple to use, 3D interface. You don't need to be an expert drone pilot to capture exciting visuals. You focus on the photography, and CoPilot handles the rest. IMPORTANT: Apple Maps 3D data is currently limited, please check your area before purchasing.
Featured by: DJI, CNBC, sUAS News, and many more.
- 3D Interface: Create your flight path by selecting keyframes in a 3D map.
- Full Autonomous Control: Create your flight path and let CoPilot fly the path for you autonomously.
- Obstacle Avoidance: Check for immediate obstacles like buildings and terrain before launching.
- Autonomous, Pitch, and Camera Modes: Switch between full autonomous control, camera pitch control, and full camera control.
- Live HD Recording: View and Record your flight in real time.
- No Fly Zones: Checks local no-fly-zones before your flight so you know if you're safe to fly.
- Weather Monitoring: Checks local weather so you know if weather conditions are optimal for flying.
iPads running iOS 9 or above
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Professional, and Inspire 1 (No P3 Standard or I1 Pro)
Learn more at:
Note: Must have an iPad running iOS 9 and have the latest public firmware from DJI installed on your hardware. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life on your iOS device.
What's New in Version 1.3
Copilot is now free...
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FreeSkies, Inc.
- © 2016 FreeSkies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- full version of CoPilot Basic with the ability to launch missions$19.99