Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, a professional truck driver with profits tied to your time on the road or an RVer exploring the country - CoPilot has got you covered.
Trusted by millions of drivers globally and many of the world’s leading delivery fleets, CoPilot GPS is designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types to help you safely navigate the roads. Let us help make it productive and enjoyable.
Includes 14 days FREE voice-guided offline navigation, route planning and traffic. Try the app without any commitment and if you like it, you can subscribe at anytime.
CAR NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
• Find your best way with a choice of up to 3 routes
• Drive confidently without a mobile signal with automotive-grade offline maps
• Discover what’s around you with millions of pre-loaded Places
• Avoid delays with real-time traffic and automatic rerouting around congestion*
• Explore any place, anywhere, in any way with maps of the world**
TRUCK NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC***
• Keep out of trouble by avoiding low bridges and truck-restricted roads with PC*MILER routing
• Driver-friendly non-distracting guidance in cab, so you can concentrate on the road
• Plan trips that are optimized for your vehicle and load
• Save money avoiding fines, out-of-route mileage and reduce fuel usage
• Deliver on time and get precise ETAs with real-time traffic
RV NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC***
• Routes and directions designed for RVs based on your vehicle size
• Never get stranded again with reliable offline maps
• Search millions of preloaded Places including campgrounds and rest areas
• Know your turn ahead of time with lane indicator arrows & exit sign information
For detailed map coverage, check out copilotgps.com/map-coverage
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps | Google+: +copilot
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Requires additional map upgrade
***Not available in all regions
To find out more about the maximum dimensions for your RV navigation, visit our support center support.copilotgps.com (height 14ft, width 102in, total length 45ft, weight 26,000lbs).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Built for you, the driver. Whether you are behind the wheel of a car, RV or truck we’ve added new features that are designed to meet the needs of all driver and vehicle types as you safely navigate the roads.
Navigation For Car Drivers
• New maps of the world to explore any place, anywhere, in any way*
Navigation For RV Drivers**
• Advanced RV navigation based on your vehicle size
• Customisable routing profiles for your RV’s dimensions
• Search millions of offline RV Places including campgrounds and rest areas for your adventure
• RV warnings to keep your safe as you travel the road
Navigation For Truck Drivers**
• Includes CoPilot Truck routing, restrictions and warnings to keep you safe, compliant and efficient on the road
• Customisable truck routing profiles for your vehicle size and load
• New low bridge ahead warning
• Set governor speeds within truck routing profiles for highly accurate ETAs
• Search millions of offline truck Places including truck fuel stations and rest areas for a better life on the road
We’d love to hear your feedback. Write a review or join the community at facebook.com/copilotgps, @copilotgps or +CoPilot. Need help? Visit our support centre support.copilotgps.com
*Requires additional map upgrade
**Not available in all regions
Ratings and Reviews
Great GPS APP
I am a trucker and I've been testing this GPS for about 3 months now. I know it's not designed for trucks but I use it along my truck GPS anyway. I recommend it for anyone that's always on the road across the country , specially in places where there will be no data connection. You can set up a profile for an RV which can help avoid restricted roads, I've only had a couple of instances where it took me to a restricted road , but ultimately you should never rely 100 % on any GPS . I like very much the next-turn feature , it gives you enough time to be in the lane you're supposed to be in. i really love that since I'm driving a big rig, I've tested it in most cities and works fine. There's been rare cases where it has failed to warn me of lane changes. I like the map color themes and other info display features. One complaint that I have is the 3D mode is barely 3D, I wish it was tilted at a lower angle a little further to give a 3D feel, as if seeing further ahead. Overall this is a great app/gps for its full price, it works everywhere and it's very reliable. Thanks
Most excellent! For several years now, I have travelled along the U.S. East coast and Northward into Canada with no problems. Since Copilot is a dedicated GPS app, independence from a live internet connection is most helpful when my cellphone had no cellular internet service domestically due to cellular reception conditions and when traveling abroad. Highly recommend.
Update: I like and regularly use the Copilot setting whick keeps the the top edge of the map oriented to the North, so that I can visually dtermine my actual compass heading. In a recent update, Copilot moved the icon depicting my vehicle location to the edge of the map/screen opposite the direction of my direction of travel affording me a full-screen view of the rest of my device's screen indicating the route, directions, traffic & points of interest ahead. Trés bien / very well done Copilot!
Worked great overseas without cell coverage
My wife & I traveled to Italy recently. Before we left the States I downloaded the map of Italy and identified our key destinations and the routes between them.
CoPilot worked perfectly our entire time in Italy. We did not need to use any cell phone coverage. CoPilot knew every little road we took & when we made a wrong turn it always led us back.
The only time CoPilot got confused was when we were in a big city with tall buildings around & my phone lost the GPS signal. That could happen with any GPS device, however, so I don’t fault CoPilot. Once my phone caught the signal, CoPilot was right there.
I particularly liked having the routes planned in advance. When we traveled off the beaten path, I could easily retrieve a saved destination and, bam, CoPilot would route us there. Easy-peasy.
Since we do not speak Italian, CoPilot gave us, me in particular since I did all the driving, a lot of confidence on the road. No need to have a road map open. No stress over asking, “Is this our exit? On what street do I turn? How do you spell that? Ack!” CoPilot gave us plenty of advance notice & clear directions. Whew!
I recommend this app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ALK Technologies Ltd.
- 81.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ALK Technologies, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Navigation $9.99
- 1 Year of ActiveTraffic™ $9.99
- 30 Days Navigation + Traffic $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.