Built for you, the driver. CoPilot is always ready to guide you with clear directions, reliable offline maps and powerful trip planning.
Trusted by over 16 million drivers, emergency services and professional delivery fleets worldwide, CoPilot is packed with advanced features and smart routing to help you navigate with confidence.
This latest generation CoPilot (version 10 to be precise) has been completely overhauled, making planning and driving easier, safer and more enjoyable.
Includes 7 days voice-guided navigation and ActiveTraffic. After 7 days you can purchase premium navigation features through in-app purchase or enjoy route planning and offline maps for free.
RELIABLE OFFLINE GPS: CoPilot does not need a mobile connection so there’s no risk of being left stranded without maps in mobile dead spots or incurring high data usage fees. Premium quality street maps are stored directly on your device.
DRIVER-FRIENDLY DIRECTIONS: CoPilot minimizes driver distraction with clear driving views, easy to read turn instructions and fluid uncluttered 3D maps.
CLEAR VOICE DIRECTIONS: Enjoy detailed voice-guided directions with text-to-speech technology to pronounce full street names.
POWERFUL TRIP PLANNING: A choice of 3 routes and comprehensive multi-stop trip planning for up to 100 stops. Intelligent trip optimization finds the most efficient way to go, ideal for road warriors and long distance drivers.
KNOW YOUR TURN: Safely change lanes and know which lane to be in ahead of a turn with lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign information with ClearTurn™ visuals make it easy to stay on the right track.
ACTIVETRAFFIC: Beat the clock with real-time traffic for accurate ETAs and automatic re-routing around delays. A traffic status bar keeps you updated about conditions and delay time on-route. *
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE EVERYWHERE: Navigate like a local with millions of preloaded offline places and integrated online search. Quickly find the right restaurant, gas station and much more.
Plus many more advanced navigation features to make driving easier, more predictable and more fun. See the full feature list here www.copilotgps.com/us/comparefeatures
Choose and download any one offline country/region map for free (Buy additional regions through in-app purchase):
● USA & Canada
● Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, FYR of Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Vatican City
● Central and South America: Argentina, Bahamas, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Falkland Islands/Malvinas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, St. Barthelemy, Uruguay and Venezuela
● Australia & New Zealand
● Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Reunion, South Africa, Swaziland, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
● Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
● South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps_us | Google+: +copilot
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Safety cameras not available in all regions
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Thanks for using CoPilot! This app update is full of improvements and bug fixes:
- Better cloud backup so you can back up and restore your favorites, trips and settings
- iPhone X and iPhone 6&7 scaling enhancements
- General performance and stability improvements
Have questions? Find answers in our support center support.copilotgps.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great GPS APP
I am a trucker and I've been testing this GPS for about 3 months now. I know it's not designed for trucks but I use it along my truck GPS anyway. I recommend it for anyone that's always on the road across the country , specially in places where there will be no data connection. You can set up a profile for an RV which can help avoid restricted roads, I've only had a couple of instances where it took me to a restricted road , but ultimately you should never rely 100 % on any GPS . I like very much the next-turn feature , it gives you enough time to be in the lane you're supposed to be in. i really love that since I'm driving a big rig, I've tested it in most cities and works fine. There's been rare cases where it has failed to warn me of lane changes. I like the map color themes and other info display features. One complaint that I have is the 3D mode is barely 3D, I wish it was tilted at a lower angle a little further to give a 3D feel, as if seeing further ahead. Overall this is a great app/gps for its full price, it works everywhere and it's very reliable. Thanks
Most excellent! For several years now, I have travelled along the U.S. East coast and Northward into Canada with no problems. Since Copilot is a dedicated GPS app, independence from a live internet connection is most helpful when my cellphone had no cellular internet service domestically due to cellular reception conditions and when traveling abroad. Highly recommend.
Update: I like and regularly use the Copilot setting whick keeps the the top edge of the map oriented to the North, so that I can visually dtermine my actual compass heading. In a recent update, Copilot moved the icon depicting my vehicle location to the edge of the map/screen opposite the direction of my direction of travel affording me a full-screen view of the rest of my device's screen indicating the route, directions, traffic & points of interest ahead. Trés bien / very well done Copilot!
Worked great overseas without cell coverage
My wife & I traveled to Italy recently. Before we left the States I downloaded the map of Italy and identified our key destinations and the routes between them.
CoPilot worked perfectly our entire time in Italy. We did not need to use any cell phone coverage. CoPilot knew every little road we took & when we made a wrong turn it always led us back.
The only time CoPilot got confused was when we were in a big city with tall buildings around & my phone lost the GPS signal. That could happen with any GPS device, however, so I don’t fault CoPilot. Once my phone caught the signal, CoPilot was right there.
I particularly liked having the routes planned in advance. When we traveled off the beaten path, I could easily retrieve a saved destination and, bam, CoPilot would route us there. Easy-peasy.
Since we do not speak Italian, CoPilot gave us, me in particular since I did all the driving, a lot of confidence on the road. No need to have a road map open. No stress over asking, “Is this our exit? On what street do I turn? How do you spell that? Ack!” CoPilot gave us plenty of advance notice & clear directions. Whew!
I recommend this app.
- ALK Technologies Ltd.
- 82.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ALK Technologies, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Navigation $9.99
- 1 Year of ActiveTraffic™ $9.99
- 30 Days Navigation + Traffic $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.