CoPilot GPS – Car Navigation & Offline Maps
By ALK Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Built for you, the driver. CoPilot is always ready to guide you with clear directions, reliable offline maps and powerful trip planning.
Trusted by over 16 million drivers, emergency services and professional delivery fleets worldwide, CoPilot is packed with advanced features and smart routing to help you navigate with confidence.
This latest generation CoPilot (version 10 to be precise) has been completely overhauled, making planning and driving easier, safer and more enjoyable.
Includes 7 days voice-guided navigation and ActiveTraffic. After 7 days you can purchase premium navigation features through in-app purchase or enjoy route planning and offline maps for free.
RELIABLE OFFLINE GPS: CoPilot does not need a mobile connection so there’s no risk of being left stranded without maps in mobile dead spots or incurring roaming fees when driving abroad. Premium quality street maps are stored directly on your device.
DRIVER-FRIENDLY DIRECTIONS: CoPilot minimizes driver distraction with clear driving views, easy to read turn instructions and fluid uncluttered 3D maps.
CLEAR VOICE DIRECTIONS: Enjoy detailed voice-guided directions with text-to-speech technology to pronounce full street names.
POWERFUL TRIP PLANNING: A choice of 3 routes and comprehensive multi-stop trip planning for up to 52 stops. Intelligent trip optimization finds the most efficient way to go, ideal for road warriors and long distance drivers.
KNOW YOUR TURN: Safely change lanes and know which lane to be in ahead of a turn with lane indicator arrows and motorway signposts. ClearTurn™ junction visuals make it easy to stay on the right track.
ACTIVETRAFFIC: Beat the clock with real-time traffic for accurate ETAs and automatic re-routing around delays. A traffic status bar keeps you updated about conditions and delay time on-route.*
DRIVER ALERTS: Stay safe and out of trouble with speed limit warnings and speed camera alerts with free database updates**
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE EVERYWHERE: Navigate like a local with millions of pre-loaded offline places and integrated online search. Quickly find the right restaurant, gas station, car park and more.
Plus many more advanced navigation features to make driving easier, more predictable and more fun. See the full feature list here www.copilotgps.com/us/compare-features
ACCOLADES & AWARDS
● Winner of AutoExpress” Best Sat-Nav App” 4 years running (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016)
● Awarded”‘Best Overall Sat Nav App” by trustedreviews.com
● As featured on Engadget, MacRumors, The Times and USA Today
Choose and download any one offline country/region map for free (Buy additional regions through in-app purchase):
● USA & Canada
● Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, FYR of Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Vatican City
● Australia & New Zealand
● Southern Africa: Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland
● Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
● South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
facebook.com/copilotgps | Twitter: @copilotgps_us | Google+: +copilot
*Requires a mobile internet connection
**Safety cameras not available in all regions
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 10.0.0.950
As you can see it’s full speed ahead with another useful update to improve your CoPilot experience:
> Improved: Faster search results when typing addresses
> Improved: Landscape settings
> Improved: ETA display
> Improved: You can now add up to 100 different stops to your trip
> Improved: Quicker destination entry for multi-stop trips
Please continue to let us know how we can further improve so we can give you, the driver, the very best mobile navigation experience.
We have no way of replying directly to App Store reviews so if you’d like to give us detailed feedback, please visit http://forum.copilotgps.com or contact support directly at https://support.copilotgps.com/hc/requests/new
Works flawlessly in USA and Mexico without cell service
I have relied on copilot for several years while living in Texas. Several months ago I retired to Mexico. Although Copilot's Anglicized pronunciation of Spanish street names is a little jarring, the directions are spot on. Another feature I really like is that the map database (or selected portions if you are tight for storage) can be downloaded and stored on your device. This allows me to navigate accurately in US national parks, foreign countries, and other areas lacking both wifi and cell service. I did have one problem with the app that required contacting tech support about a year ago. The problem was completely resolved by removing and reinstalling the app. No problems after that.
This is one of the worst navigation applications out there. I downloaded this because Apple a Maps doesn't have speed data or tell you which lane to stay in for your exits. I tried using it and its route options are horrible. It takes you on the longest routes, and takes you to the wrong exits and everything. It almost made me turn into a private state owned road, luckily I didn't turn because it didn't look like a correct exit, and if I had done so I would've probably gotten in trouble because there was a state trooper right there waiting. Also the voice guidance is so artificial. And the UI is very clunky and puts the useful data away from the driver. Please Apple add the ability for speed data, speed limit signs and which lane to be in to get to your exit correctly.
Great App but Needs to be More User Friendly
I don't use the app that often but when I do I really need it to work. Thus far I have been impressed with the navigation. I used it in October for a long road trip to backwater USA and it worked like a dream! However, I do wish it was more user friendly. The app itself is extremely difficult to navigate and not at all intuitive. For someone who doesn't use it all the time it is very frustrating to try to figure out everthing all over again when you need to use it. Please, PLEASE, make this great app even better by making the menus more intuitive and user friendly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 10.0.0.950
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: ALK Technologies Ltd.
- © ALK Technologies, Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- .Unlimited Voice-Guided Navigation (NA)$9.99
- 30 Days Voice Navigation + ActiveTraffic™$0.99
- Unlimited Voice-Guided Navigation$19.99
- Maps of USA & Canada$9.99
- Maps of Europe$26.99
- Unlimited Voice-Guided Navigation (ME)$24.99
- Middle East upgrade$26.99
- Maps - Australia + New Zealand$26.99
- Unlimited Voice-Guided Navigation (AU)$18.99