CoPilot GPS – Car Navigation, Offline Maps and Traffic
By ALK Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sit back and enjoy the drive with your own personal CoPilot navigation.
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your iPhone/iPad
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
(قم بالملاحة في الشرق الأوسط بدون إستهلاك البيانات (موبايل انترنت) - بإمكانك تخزين خرائط الدول التالية على الجوال الخاص بك: البحرين، الأردن، الكويت، لبنان، عمان، قطر، السعودية و الإمارات. )
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT WIFI IPADS: CoPilot GPS runs on iPhone and 3G/4G iPads. It can also be installed on WiFi iPads, but for trip planning features only (WiFi iPads do not have a GPS receiver for location)
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find gas stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Current Stop or entire Trip when multiple stops remain.
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes.
For more tips & news, visit: copilotgps.com, facebook.com/copilotgps, @copilotgps_us or +CoPilot
Have questions or suggestions? We’re here to help. Visit copilotgps.com/support
As an ex Motionx Drive GPS user (no longer providing the app), I was hoping to find something comparable. However I am very disappointed with CoPilot for the following reasons. 1) The maps I use (West Coast and Hawaii) are very outdated. Twice the GPS took me to dead ends and many times the street names do not match the signs. 2) Very confusing on complex transitions. Lanes assist makes it worse in some cases because it does not get you in the correct lane for the next turn. 3) It should show you the next two turns when they are close together. 4) A big feature I thought was suppose to work is showing the speed limit. This is very important when driving in unfamiliar roads. 5) Should show cars speed when on a route like it does when just displaying the map. 6) Every screen should have a map button to jump right back to your route. 7) There should be a list of recently used routes/locations. I can go on and on. Anyway, waisted $10 and going to try Waze again. It does not have all the features I want but at least the maps are current.
Copilot app needs help
I have used Copilot IOS app for about two years, and I am now giving up on it. Used it for cross country motorcycle, RV and car travel. Recently the app took me for a 10 minute detour to a highway that was lass then a mile away. This has happened multiple times in the past, out of the way routings for no reason. Recently the app incorrectly named multiple state highways and had me turning onto other roads (twice yesterday) because it thought the highway I was on ended then started back up in a short distance, which I could see they did not break. Loading maps to local device is nice, but the network routing needs help. Also, I like to plan my own route and preciously the software pointed me in circles because it thought the waypoint was off road. Creating your own route takes wY too long and has to be done on the device. Very frustrating!!
Great, but needs one thing...
I got this app because it's the only one I found that could do turn by turn GPS navigation while adding waypoints to your drive. This is great if you want to take a specific route other than fastest to your destination, such as during sightseeing trips when you want to take a scenic route vs. just going through a list of destinations. The only big thing I wish it did was sync saved trips between iPhone and iPad apps - it syncs the locations, so on my iPhone I now need to replan the trip on there, but it'd be better if they just synced like other data does. Pinch and zoom support would also be nice instead of using the plus and minus buttons on screen to zoom around the map.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: ALK Technologies Ltd.
- © ALK Technologies, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- .Unlimited Voice-Guided Navigation (NA)$7.99
- .Unlimited Voice-Guided Navigation$15.99
- 30 Days Voice Navigation + ActiveTraffic™$0.99
- Maps of USA & Canada$7.99
- Maps of Europe$21.99
- Unlimited Voice-Guided Navigation (ME)$19.99
- Middle East upgrade$21.99
- Breast Cancer Awareness$0.99
- Maps - Australia + New Zealand$21.99