CoPilot Premium HD USA – GPS Navigation, Traffic & Offline Maps
By ALK Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get accurate GPS navigation with voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions everywhere you go. CoPilot Premium saves the latest accurate maps right on your device for dependable, offline navigation -- no internet connection needed. No subscription necessary–pay once, download your CoPilot Premium app and you’ve got unlimited GPS navigation, offline maps, POIs, and powerful route planning for life!
CoPilot Premium includes 1 year of real-time traffic info powered by INRIX for FREE! Even if you know how to get to your destination, the traffic jams along the way are unknown
KEY NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC FEATURES
> High data costs? Not with CoPilot. Go offline and get complete maps of USA and Canada stored directly on your device so a mobile data connection is not needed to navigate.
> Sick of traffic jams? Avoid delays plus, save time and fuel costs with CoPilot’s powerful ActiveTraffic* service FREE for 1 year.
> Complete map updates are FREE every quarter!
> Going somewhere new? Save precious device space with flexible map management. Only download regions/states as you need them.
> Full turn-by-turn directions with Text-to-Speech voices.
> Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign info and realistic ClearTurn™ view make complex highway exits simple.
> Alternate routes and powerful multi-stop trip planning with millions of Points of Interest (POIs).
> CommuteMe™: CoPilot will learn your preferred daily commute using the exact roads you take and automatically display any delays that will affect your drive. You’ll know what to expect before you even hit the road!
> Find the best way for the time of day. CoPilot can calculate your route using actual road speeds at the specific time of day and day of week you’re driving. (This feature is part of the ActiveTraffic service)
> Navigate directly to an address from your contact list.
> Motion Lock for safe, hands-free driving.
> Speed limit warnings on primary highways.
> Walking mode.
3D and 2D map views – Directions only mode – ETA and distance – favorite and recent destinations – avoid toll roads – local weather forecasts – find my car – and integrated Wikipedia, Yelp and Google™ Local Search
Learn more at www.copilotgps.com
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- *Requires a mobile internet connection
> iPhone 3GS and later
> Wi-Fi + Cellular iPads
> iPod Touch (requires a 3rd party GPS accessory)
> Requires iOS 6.0 or greater
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
- New restyled POI icons so you can easily find gas stations, restaurants, etc. around you.
- New, easy to access options to clear your Current Stop or entire Trip when multiple stops remain.
- Minor performance enhancements and fixes.
For more tips & news, visit: copilotgps.com, facebook.com/copilotgps, @copilotgps_us or +CoPilot
Have questions or suggestions? We’re here to help. Visit copilotgps.com/support
Great for RV Travel
CoPilot offers a wealth of features essential to RVs, Trucks, and Vehicles with trailers in tow. The routing preferences have kept me from getting into trouble or having to make long detours on multiple occasions by avoiding hazards such as low tunnels or propane restrictions that other GPS apps are unaware of. I get really bored with Interstate travel and CoPilot's ability to route based on road type preference settings makes for interesting automatic routings. In one instance perhaps a bit too interesting, but that was my fault due to too high a preference for secondary roads. In every case it beats the GPS built into my RV and the maps are always more up to date.
Needs map improvements
The Copilot navigation app is good with routing but unfortunately the map has remained poor for too long. I put in a correction several months ago (my own street is mislabeled and thus search can't even find it). The developer really needs to improve the map or else this app is useless to the user. A few things that also need improvement:
• The map is missing a lot of detail found in most other Nav apps. There are many missing parks, schools, airports and roads.
• The fonts on the map such as street names are way too small!! Most Nav apps have increased the size for people to see better at a glance when driving but this developer hasn't yet. Large fonts would be great!
• The map could use better color schemes. More contrast between the roads and the background.
I do not want to sound so negative now but what I'm about to say it's what happening and I'm super upset that I paid for this app unless if there's something wrong with the settings
The app does not work offline as you stated above in the title, all I get is an frozen screen on my point of start, no voice commend nothing moving on the map while I'm driving! I feel like getting my money back like ASAP or correct and advice on this issue immediately
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: ALK Technologies Ltd.
- © 2015 ALK Technologies, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Maps of Europe$26.99
- Map of Canada$4.99
- Breast Cancer Awareness$0.99
- Maps of Australia & New Zealand$26.99
- Maps of Middle East$26.99
- Maps of Southeast Asia$26.99
- Maps of Africa$26.99
- Map of Brasil$26.99