CoPilot Premium HD USA – GPS Navigation, Traffic & Offline Maps
By ALK Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Memorial Day Sale: Get 50% off until May 26th!
CoPilot is the must-have GPS navigation app every driver needs. Dependable, up-to-date offline maps and accurate real-time traffic service get you to work on time and guide you even without mobile signal on your weekend getaways.
You get clear, detailed voice directions, reliable routing, robust POI search, helpful highway lane guidance plus speed limit alerts along your route.
No monthly subscription, no hassle. Pay once, download and get a CoPilot for life.
*****Auto Express GPS App Test Winner 2015, 2014 & 2013****
GUIDANCE AND ROUTING FEATURES
► High data costs? Not with CoPilot. High-quality maps of the USA are stored directly on your iPhone or iPad so you don’t need a mobile data connection to navigate
► Clear, accurate 2D/3D guidance so you’ll never have to ask directions again
► Simply plan, optimize & save your route with multiple stops before the journey begins
► Detailed turn-by-turn voice directions with spoken street names
► Find the best route from A to B with 3 alternate routes
► Helpful lane assist arrows and realistic junction view so you know which lane to take and never miss your highway exit
► Personalize routing for your car, motorbike or RV: avoid toll roads, choose faster or shorter route, use local or main roads, etc.
► Navigate to a house number, address book contact or favourites
NO MORE TRAFFIC JAMS – 12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™* SERVICE INCLUDED
► Get an alert for a quicker route if there’s a delay
► Arrive to work on time. CommuteMe™ learns your usual route from home to work and checks it for traffic. No more surprises!
► Always get the fastest route based on changing traffic patterns at the time of day and day of the week you’re driving
► Receive detailed information on travel incidents on your route
SAFE AND CONFIDENT DRIVING EVERYWHERE
► Speed limit display and warnings
► Directions only view to keep your eyes on the road
► Clear spoken directions even on unfamiliar roads
USEFUL, LOCAL INFORMATION
► Offline points of interest: Search for car parks, gas stations, car hire and more
► Online search with Google™, Yelp and Wikipedia* so you find the best places around you
► High-quality street maps of the whole USA from New York to LA
► Save precious device space with flexible map management. Only download regions/states as you need them
Visit us at copilotgps.com
Connect with us:
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
> iPhone 4 and later
> 3G/4G iPads
> iPod Touch and WiFi iPads (requires a 3rd party GPS accessory)
What's New in Version 220.127.116.119
We hope you like our new app icons and enjoy this update which brings some performance improvements and minor fixes.
•Fixes ETA calculation bug
Did you know? To help you drive more safely, you can enable “Motion Lock” for hands free navigation. Go to Settings > Motion Lock.
For more tips & news, please visit: copilotgps.com, facebook/copilotlive, @copilotgps or +CoPilot
Good Nav, needs map improvements
After trying most of the paid Nav apps, I have found this one to be the best overall (still needs more Copilot Clear Turn, Real Signposts, and speed limits). A few things that really need improvement:
• The "drag route" feature needs some fine tuning. It's very difficult to pull the route exactly where you want it on an iPhone screen. Often, it ends up on a side street or wrong side of a divided highway which throws off the routing.
• The map is missing a lot of detail found in most other Nav apps. There are many missing parks, schools, airports and roads.
• The fonts on the map such as street names are way too small!! Most Nav apps have increased the size for people to see better when driving but this developer hasn't yet. A choice of regular and large fonts would be great!
• The map could use better color schemes. More contrast between the roads and background, green park areas, etc.
Awful Awful Awful
Bought this app to use for my trip to Vancouver BC because of its purported turn-by-turn navigation functionality without 3G/LTE. That's a mistake I'll never make again.
(1) I downloaded the NA map but by the time I got a few minutes into Canada, the map was completely blank and the app said I was on an "unnamed road". Wow.
(2) I couldn't find more than half of my intended destinations by using the POI or "Search by Address" features (while on data). In fact, trying to search by address is an useless effort. It can't find any damned streets.
Don't waste your money on this app if you're looking for a non-data turn-by-turn navigation app solution. Buy a GPS device instead or pay for a international data plan. (I ended up turning on roaming data to find directions.) If you simply need a GPS app, use Google Maps -- what in the world are you reading this review for?
Somewhat clunky and crashing
I like the concept here and will review again after having had a chance to use this on the road, but i can tell right away it is a bit clunky to use and it keeps crashing when i try to add waypoints to my route...hopefully that will stop, otherwise it is worthless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 18.104.22.1689
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ALK Technologies Ltd.
- © 2015 ALK Technologies, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Map of Canada$4.99
- Maps of Europe$33.99
- Breast Cancer Awareness$0.99
- Maps of Australia & New Zealand$28.99
- Maps of Middle East$29.99
- Maps of Southeast Asia$29.99
- Map of Brasil$29.99
- Maps of Africa$29.99