Trusted by over 350,000 truck drivers, CoPilot Truck keeps you safe, compliant and efficient on the road. With CoPilot Truck guiding you, you’ll save money due to fuel savings plus reduce out-of-route costs and deliver your load on time.
This latest generation of CoPilot Truck (version 10 to be precise) has been completely overhauled, making planning and driving easier, safer and efficient.
Includes 14 days FREE voice-guided truck navigation, traffic & route planning all in one app. That’s right, you can try the app without any commitment. If you like the app (we’re sure you will!) you can upgrade to 1 year use of voice-guided navigation and traffic or our newly introduced 1 month subscription.
SAFETY FIRST: Create your own personal routing profile(s) with your truck’s height/weight/length/axle and a variety of Hazmat road classes, so you will always drive on the best road for your load type. Avoid low bridges and truck prohibited roads, turns and U-turns.
ONLY GPS WITH PC*MILER ROUTING: Industry standard PC*MILER routing, CoPilot Truck calculates your route according to your vehicle size/class and the load you’re hauling to ensure you’re always safe and compliant to regulations while avoiding costly fines or vehicle damage.
POWERFUL ROUTE PLANNING: A choice of 3 routes and comprehensive multi-stop trip planning for up to 52 stops. Plan or modify all your routes with our trip optimization feature and CoPilot Truck will put them in the best order.
RELIABLE OFFLINE MAPS: CoPilot Truck does not need a mobile connection so there’s no risk of being left stranded without maps in mobile dead spots. The maps are stored directly on your phone or tablet. Say goodbye to high data costs or interrupted service.
DRIVER-FRIENDLY DIRECTIONS: CoPilot minimizes driver distraction with clear driving views, easy to read turn instructions and fluid uncluttered 3D maps.
CLEAR VOICE DIRECTIONS: Enjoy detailed voice-guided directions with text-to-speech technology to pronounce full street names.
KNOW YOUR TURN: Safely change lanes and know which lane to be in ahead of a turn with lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign information with ClearTurn™ visuals make it easy to stay on the right track.
ACTIVETRAFFIC: Arrive on time with real-time traffic for accurate ETAs and automatic re-routing around delays. A traffic status bar keeps you updated about conditions and delay time on-route.*
DRIVER ALERTS: Stay safe and out of trouble with speed limit alerts with free database updates.
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE EVERYWHERE: Navigate like a local with millions of pre-loaded offline places and integrated online search. Quickly find the right restaurant, diesel fuel station, truck stop and more.
Plus many more advanced truck GPS navigation features to make your truck travel safer and more predictable. See the full feature list here www.copilotgps.com/en-us/compare-features
Includes maps of the U.S. and Canada.
facebook.com/copilottruck | Twitter: @copilottruck | Google+: +copilot
*Requires a mobile internet connection
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
You spoke, we heard. This update fixes a rare license restore issue along with other bug fixes and performance improvements. Now get out there and move the world!
Have questions? Find answers in our support center support.copilotgps.com
Ratings and Reviews
Got me into a lot of trouble
In case you’re looking to purchase this for using when you’re driving a truck you’re better off going to Best Buy and getting a real one. This gps caused me to get into an accident today because it took me on a wrong route 3 times. That bad considering you can’t afford that in trucking. Definitely not recommended
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, and we apologize if you experienced any issue with our GPS.
In case you wish to receive any assistance, please get in touch as we would love nothing but assist you. The link below is a direct way of contacting us.
they need to fix the route map for semi trucks
I received a ticket because the GPS sent me to go by the side of the cars in the toll that connects New York with New Jersey, and on several occasions it takes me out of the route to get back on the same route
Developer Response ,
We are truly sorry to hear about this and hope you can get in touch directly so that we could assist you better.
Please use this link https://goo.gl/trBXr6 to get in touch with one of our Support Team.
Actually quite impressed
I downloaded this for temporary use until I had the money to get another Rand Mcnalley. The ability to plan your trip and switch just certain parts of certain routes is genius. The apps ability to re-route you when you miss a turn is spot on so far and responds quick. The only issue I have is the voice guide is super quiet and very robotic in speech. I plot my addresses and then verify the route it gives me off of the 2019 truck atlas and I haven’t been given a route that is restricted or low clearance yet. I usually end up dressing up my routes based on trucker path fuel stops etc which you can also plan in. I don’t bother with the extra stops I just make sure that there are some in my path. Thanks guy. Great app.
3 week update:
Been using this app for three weeks now. I haven’t been put into any terrible situations yet but I also don’t follow it blindly. Things I have noticed that annoy the crap out of me:
1. Tries to route you through small cities. This app will take you off the interstate and route you through a small city in times where you are going from one interstate to another. For instance: I am in Grand Rapids, MI heading to Delta, OH. I want to go US131 south to I94 east. Instead of routing me that way it tried to send me on US131 business through the middle of Kalamazoo, MI! WHY?? FIX IT! Luckily I haven’t left yet but I looked at the interchange via satellite and there seems to be a way to do that. I think it often does this to save miles but, since I’m taking an hour to save 10 miles then I’m really just burning my clock for no reason. I’m limited on hours not miles!
2. Next very annoying thing is when I am going to be on an interstate or US highway for many many miles this app likes to break it down into like 20 mile intervals where it simply tells me to keep going on the interstate I’m already on while another road splits off!!!? Basically saying “don’t exit” about 100% of the time there is no reason, sign, or convincing looking exit that I would take if it didn’t say that. If I need to be on a highway for 500 miles then I want the gps to stay silent for 495 of them until it gets close to exit time. I don’t need to be told NOT to do something!
Other than those two things this is a pretty solid platform. If the developers manage to fix these two major issues and make the voice louder than I will not be buying a rand McNally but I will instead be continuing to renew my subscription. Thanks.
- ALK Technologies Ltd.
- 83.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ALK Technologies, Inc. 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days Truck Navigation $9.99
- 1 Year Truck Navigation $99.99
- 30 Days Truck Navigation (EUR) $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.