IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor (formerly CopperEgg)
By CopperEgg Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Monitor servers and websites in real-time while you are on the go. Display critical health and performance information about your servers and websites, updating every few seconds. Receive push alert notifications and integrate with iCloud for easy account setup across devices.
IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor provides simple, smart, and fast insight into your cloud servers, systems, instances, websites, web applications, and web services. IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor allows you to optimize performance and troubleshoot issues with updates every few seconds (not minutes) and reveals details that help uncover previously hidden information and resolve problems before they arise.
The IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor iOS App is the updated version of the old CopperEgg iOS App.
• Real-time updates
• View system metrics: CPU usage, memory, iowait, network usage, and disk IO
• View website health, uptime, and response time
• View all issues, clear, delete, and acknowledge them
• Pause/resume probes
• Remove/hide servers
• Receive push alert notifications
• iCloud support for easy account setup across multiple devices
• Historical graphs of systems, probes that update in real-time
• Website response time live
• Beautiful visualization and interface
• iOS 8.0 and above
• IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor account
Use IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor in every phase of operations & application development, from initial design to testing to production. IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor gives you the insight you need to understand what is happening from inside your cloud instances and from an outside customer experience.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Added paginated view in issues tab so that loading time is less
• Added bulk actions for issues (similar to web app)
• Added option to select multiple stations while creating a probe
• Performance, UI improvements and much more!
Various bug fixes:
• Issue with the same account added multiple times
• Problems in probe state getting reflected / Probe pause and remove actions
• Peaks in server graphs showing incorrect values. Graphs are now consistent with web app