CopyClip 2 - Clipboard Manager
By FIPLAB Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CopyClip 2 is the slickest and most efficient premium clipboard manager for your Mac. Running discreetly from your menu bar, the app stores all that you have copied or cut in the past, allowing you to quickly find that snippet of text you've been looking for.
- Ability to store up to 230 clippings
- Option to paste clippings with the original formatting if desired
- Ability to search through clippings using the embedded search bar
- Keyboard shortcuts to paste clippings
- Right-click option to ‘pin’ chosen clippings to the top of the list
- You can exclude apps you wish not to copy clippings from
- Option to edit and delete individual clippings, as well as delete all clippings at once
- Toggle between Dark/Light user interface themes
- Works on both the menubar and the Dock
BENEFITS OF COPYCLIP 2:
- Improves your overall productivity, speed and efficiency
- Saves you time on the mundane task of cutting/copying/pasting
- All your recent copied items are stored on the app’s clipboard = less worries!
- Pinning items to the top of the list keeps those important clippings within easy reach
- The search bar helps to ensure anything you may have previously copied, is easy to find again
We've worked hard to make CopyClip 2 as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
What's New in Version 2.7
- Added support for Touch Bar
- User interface improvements
Tip: Remember to enable 'Direct Pasting' via your app preferences.
Perfect for my needs
I have tried many similar apps, but this one is by far the best I have found so far. It is unobtrusive yet always there, easily accessible. The ability to pin frequently used clips is a godsend. I, for example, being a lawyer, use section (§) and paragraph (¶) symbols all the time, but they are a real pain to invoke using the Macs’s native abilities. I simply have those two pinned at the top of Copy Clip’s list, and now it is a breeze to insert them. I also really like the build-in abilities to edit clips and convert them easily to plain text.
An important part of my daily workflow
I use this app much more than I originally thought that I would. I initially purchased it for a single work-related situation where I found myself copying and pasting repetivively and wasting a lot of time. It worked pefectly for that project. But now, I’m using it all the time.
My only complaint would be that the hot keys don’t work that well on my mac. It could be a conflict with other keyboard shortcut extensions that I’m also using but I can’t use the Command-X shortcuts at all. Regardless, it stills works well and saves me a lot of time throughout my entire day.
Consistently saves my BOTTOM, TOP and MIDDLE
The only reason not to get this app is you already have a solid way to save pages of copy (cntrl+C) and can go back and get them with the click of a button. And your app would have to be so effiecient that it NEVER bugs you, doesn’t have to ask “do you want me to keep this” it just does it and flawlessly. It saved an entire 2 page document that I had randomly “cntrl+C”d! Really, no reason to not have this working on your computer!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2016 FIPLAB Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor