By Maksim Bauer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CopyLess is an advanced and flexible clipboard manager.
Unlike the system clipboard CopyLess can store up to 100 items to which you have instant access at any time.
With CopyLess is no longer necessary to switch constantly between different applications or windows just to copy and paste several different items. Everything can now be copied at once and pasted when and wherever it is required.
Simple and intuitive user interface allows you to focus on your essential work and not on application itself and there are no distracting visual effects or inconsistent content presentation.
- Everything you copy to the clipboard will be added to CopyLess list automatically.
- Extend your clipboard up to 100 items.
- Copy and paste data in any format supported by Mac OS X. Text, Pictures, Files and any applications specific data...
- Drag'n'Drop items between CopyLess and any other applications.
- See instantly the preview of stored items.
- Seamless Mac OS X Quick Look integration to preview the content of stored items.
- Favorites list to store the items persistently. One click adds the item to the favorites list.
- Paste as a "Plain Text" option.
- Access the clipboard with a single user defined keystroke.
- Paste up to 10 recent items and 10 favorites with user-defined keyboard shortcuts without opening the main window.
- Serial-paste support, paste up to 10 items in the same order you've copied them.
- Application filter to ignore data from defined applications.
- Displays the icon of source application the data was copied from.
- Integrated search to find fast the right item.
- Customizable labels for stored items to find them even faster.
- Put any element to the system clipboard without pasting it in to the active application.
- Define the maximal number of items stored in CopyLess.
- Optionally paste data with a single mouse click.
- Integrated "Quick Help" immediately explains all important features.
If you have any questions concerning CopyLess usage or ideas for the new features you can always get in touch with developers directly:
We are happy to answer your questions and help you in case there are any problems with CopyLess.
What's New in Version 1.8.6
- Fixed item drawing issue
A true believer
I have been using CopyLess Lite for the past six months and I don’t know how I have gotten by all these years without it. I have finally gone all-in and purchased the full version and I thought I should proclaim my true appreciation for the product. Being an app that resides in the menu bar, it can be dismissed and brought back very quickly and without disrupting my regular flow. Since it can be positioned on top of all my windows, it never gets accidentally hidden away. As a person with limited vision, I’m not crazy about the black-and-blue color scheme — my pointer often gets lost, but this is a minor quibble and I am hoping the makers will one day take this into account. It does not detract from my overall opinion of the product. If you need to copy-copy-copy then paste-paste-paste, I know of no other product in the history of the Macintosh that serves this purpose better.