By Maksim Bauer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CopyLess is an advanced and flexible clipboard manager.
Unlike the system clipboard CopyLess can store up to 100 items to which you have instant access at any time.
With CopyLess is no longer necessary to switch constantly between different applications or windows just to copy and paste several different items. Everything can now be copied at once and pasted when and wherever it is required.
Simple and intuitive user interface allows you to focus on your essential work and not on application itself and there are no distracting visual effects or inconsistent content presentation.
- Everything you copy to the clipboard will be added to CopyLess list automatically.
- Extend your clipboard up to 100 items.
- Copy and paste data in any format supported by Mac OS X. Text, Pictures, Files and any applications specific data...
- Drag'n'Drop items between CopyLess and any other applications.
- See instantly the preview of stored items.
- Seamless Mac OS X Quick Look integration to preview the content of stored items.
- Favorites list to store the items persistently. One click adds the item to the favorites list.
- Paste as a "Plain Text" option.
- Access the clipboard with a single user defined keystroke.
- Paste up to 10 recent items and 10 favorites with user-defined keyboard shortcuts without opening the main window.
- Serial-paste support, paste up to 10 items in the same order you've copied them.
- Application filter to ignore data from defined applications.
- Displays the icon of source application the data was copied from.
- Integrated search to find fast the right item.
- Customizable labels for stored items to find them even faster.
- Put any element to the system clipboard without pasting it in to the active application.
- Define the maximal number of items stored in CopyLess.
- Optionally paste data with a single mouse click.
- Integrated "Quick Help" immediately explains all important features.
If you have any questions concerning CopyLess usage or ideas for the new features you can always get in touch with developers directly:
We are happy to answer your questions and help you in case there are any problems with CopyLess.
What's New in Version 1.8.4
- Fixed crash on 10.7.x
- Fixed auto-layout issue on 10.8.x
Unexciting, non-descriptive title for a wonderful app.
I hope this excellent and very affordable app doesn’t go unnoticed because of its title. This CopyLess app actually has me copying MORE, because it is so easy to use for copying almost anything. Just bring up the list and scroll to whatever you want to paste. You can copy formatted text and paste it as-is, or convert it to plain text first. Copy an image and it shows up in the list with the copied image as an icon. You can designate copied items as “favorites” for easy pasting one after the other. And there are more “bells and whistles”. I tried the 30-day free version for a couple of days and went for the $4.99. Can’t beat the price for something I now use many times a day, every day. AND… I sent a question to support and got a very nice response a few minutes later… on a Saturday night!!
Best in class
Such a great, simple clipboard utility. For years I used another clipboard util, but that had long gone unsupported and wasn’t working so well anymore, so after trying out a few different alternatives, I decided I like CopyLess the best. I tried CopyLess Lite first for a few weeks, then decided the upgrade is well worth it for something I use all day every day. I rarely buy utilities, instead usually opting for freeware alternatives. I only buy when it’s something very useful and special, and comes at a fair price: CopyLess is definitely that. You won’t regret it. Thanks for this great app!