CopyQueue lets you take control of your file transfers, such as copying to and from USB drives, network shares, downloading from the internet and uploading to FTP sites.
Large files and slow connections are where CopyQueue really shines. Never worry about a file transfer being interrupted again, because with CopyQueue you can resume it. Never worry about how long a file transfer will take, because you can pause it at any time and resume it later. Use the built in bandwidth limits and schedule to reduce your network impact and complete unattended transfers overnight. If you regularly copy large files, you'll find CopyQueue invaluable.
With CopyQueue, you can:
- Copy multiple files faster and more efficiently than OS X.
- Pause and resume file transfers, even after restarting or reconnecting to the network. You can resume a transfer weeks or even months later.
- Decide which files are transferred first, after you've started copying. You can even automatically sort them by size or time remaining so that the files you need first, are completed first.
- Retry and resume transfers that fail if the network is disconnected.
- Optionally verify that every byte is copied correctly, if you are using an unreliable connection.
- Control how much network bandwidth is used, to prevent blocking other network users or exceeding quotas.
- Schedule large transfers for off peak periods, such as overnight.
Download a free evaluation version from the website.
- Files can be copied to multiple destinations at the same time.
- Extended file attributes (such as color tags) are now retained on copies.
- File sizes are now calculated in the same way as Mac OS.
- Select all has been enabled in the file add dialog.
- Fixed toolbar appearance on High Sierra.
Ratings and Reviews
At Last - A Product That Does What It Says!
Thought this was going to be a nightmare, not only trying to articulate what my problem was with the copy queue in Mac OSX, but also trying to find a solution. Within 5 minutes, I found a recommendation for Copy Queue online, bought it for a very reasonable $6.99, installed it, and within 5 more minutes was up and running, copying multiple large folders, merging them together (automatically, without having to sift through annoying preferences boxes) and able to move through the mundandity of my tasks at hand with quickness and ease. Thank you so much! You’ve made the monochrome world of computing a little more colorful today :) BUY THIS PROGRAM!
(also, below I noticed some unfavourable reviews but it seems these problems have been ironed out.. I’m genuinely happy with the purchase and the price is right. Thanks again!)
Exactly what I was looking for!
There are surprisingly few apps out there that do this sort of thing well. I was attempting to use a 30 day free trial of a different software but it was way too confusing.
I just wanted an easy transfer queue app that I could drag and drop a bunch of random folders in. I’m currently copying about 8TB of footage from multiple drives to one external drive to send to a client. When going through files slowly from multiple sources it was getting annoying seeing all my file transfers turn into 50,000,000 hours remaining etc.
This app solves all my problems by only transfering one folder at a time. I even easily organized everything by tansfer time remaining so I can get the small files over quickly and start renaming and organizing them.
I came back to update my review with even more praise! The hottest day ever was recorded in Los Angeles yesterday, my raids started flashing red and overheating, I had to shut everything down. Being able to save my copy queue, plug everything back in today, and restart my 21 hour copy was a LIFESAVER!
Thanks for the great product!
Does what is promises
Having to regularly move large number of files gave me peace of mind once I started using CopyQueue and enabled its file verification option. I haven't explored the many options available, timed transfer, move versus copy, etc. The fact that it only offers FTP and not SFTP to a remote server is not a big issue as there are many products including CyberDuck that can do this as well as transfering files from the various cloud storage locations. None address volume to volume file/folder transfer as elegantly as this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.