Coqui Coqui Free
By IRID Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Introducing the free version of Coquí Coquí Sights and Sounds from an Enchanted Island.
Want to have a relaxing night sleep or wake up to the enchanted sound of the Coquí? Or maybe you need a new alarm clock that is fun a relaxing.
Then Coquí Coquí is for you!
Coquí Coquí is a sound scene simulator that allows you to create a custom sound environment mixing different sounds. With 12 different sounds that can be individually modified and capable of having up to 32 simultaneous sound effects the possibilities are endless and very relaxing.
- 7 different Coquí sounds from 3 different species to choose from.
- Animated backgrounds to help you relax…
- Beautiful sounds from the sea, a river and light rain.
- Relaxing rain effect.
- Can be used as a desktop clock.
- Timer support to help you sleep. Alarm is available in the full version.
- Auto save and resume to keep your relaxing sounds playing.
- Random sound generation to create a natural effect.
- Each sound has volume and balance. Adds more depth to the sounds.
- Shake gestures support. Shake while touching a Coquí to remove it. Shake while touching the background to remove them all.
- Created by an independent developer.
List of sounds:
- Common Coquí 1
- Common Coquí 2
- Common Coquí 3
- Common Coquí 4
- Churri Coquí 1
- Churri Coquí 2
- Whistling Coquí
- Rooster (Nice for the Alarm!)
- Light Rain
- River stream
- Ocean Waves
Included Coquí Species:
•E. coqui - Common Coquí
•E. antillensis - Churi Coquí
•E. cochranae - Whistling Coquí
Please support Independent Developers!
So what are you waiting for? Get Coquí Coquí now!
What's New in Version 2.1.5
- Fixed some Spanish translation string
- Updated store logic to only load when purchase is available and can be made.
- Fixed Issue with missing sound
- Fixed issue saving the current Background
Great, but needs to work while phone is locked
I love this app. I fall asleep with... my kids fall asleep with. But, ever since the new iOS 11 update, the sounds are only active while the app is open and the phone is unlocked. It would be great if we could once again use the app in the BG while we do something else without having to worry about the phone locking and stopping the sounds.
It is useless if it cannot be on in the background while the phone is locked. The only purpose for me to use is to play it in the background to fall asleep to at night, or as a nice background sound for effect to kind of feel you are back on the island but, once you minimize or switch apps or lock phone, it stops.
I grew up in Hawaii but now live on the mainland and I've really been missing the sound of the coqui's - like to the point where I am unable to fall asleep. It's currently 3 am and I just found this app, and I already know that I will finally be able to fall asleep! :))
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 14, 2015
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Ramon Reveron
- © IRID Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.