Welcome to the Côr Smart home!
The Côr Home Automation app enables remote control of compatible sensors, Z-Wave controls, cameras and other products in homes. The Côr app provides real-time management of security and automation control systems from virtually anywhere you can access the internet. Powered by a team of experts in Energy Management, Security and Life Safety, Côr Home Automation gives you total control over all aspects of your home.
Note: Functionality of this app requires compatible equipment and access to a cloud based service provided by your professional installer.
- Arm and disarm system
- See if doors and windows are open
- Monitor special areas such as a safes, liquor or medicine cabinets
- Monitor property and safety of loved ones
- Know when children get home from school or leave the home
- Add and remove users
- Monitor history of users and events
- View live video, record clips or have event-triggered recorded clips from security cameras
- Turn on, off and dim lights
- Lock and unlock
- Change the temperature and fan on your Z-Wave or compatible Wi-Fi thermostats
- Watch live-video and recorded clips Schedules and Automations
- Create automations that are triggered by specified actions (i.e., When system is disarmed, turn on house lights)
- Create schedules that limit system access (i.e., Housekeeper user account only active Monday - Friday from 8AM to 12PM)
- Combine automations and schedules for enhanced automation (i.e., Monday - Friday, after 10PM and before 6AM, when system is armed, lock doors, turn off lights and set thermostat to 70 degrees)
– Enable automations based upon user phone locations.*
- Receive Email notification of various system alerts like low battery, power disconnect, alarms,arm/disarm, video events etc
For more information and tips please visit www.corhomeautomation.com
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Doorbell Camera Support
- More Camera Settings including brightness, contrast, etc…
- 2-Way Audio Support for Cameras
- Motion Detection on Cameras
- And Much More!
Ratings and Reviews
Peace of Mind
I have had the Cor system in my home for around a year now and I absolutely love it. We live in the country off the main road where anybody could come up without us or any neighbors knowing that anything is going on while we are gone.
I set up several automations for my house with door sensors and motion sensors. These sensors will trigger indoor and outdoor cameras that will record any time someone comes up the driveway and anytime that a door opens up in the house. I even set up a alarm that lets me know if my freezer gets above twenty degrees!
My favorite automation is for when we are not around. I have it set so when our home is set to an alarm away, different lights turn on and off at different times every day to simulate somebody is around incase people are watching our house to see if our house would be a easy robbery target!
The possibilities are endless with this system, I highly recommend it!
Interacting more with my house
I previously had an alarm system app that I rarely used. My wife and I would just use the panel and touchscreen to arm and disarm the system. Now with this automation system, we can program a lot of different interactions with our home. I particularly love using the time and delay features on my lighting control. No need to adjust those plugin dial controls anymore! The outside camera has been okay but we have lost wifi signal to it a couple of times. I learned later that our router was so congested with all our devices. After powering the router on and off, the camera has been much better.
App needs updating to set up cameras controls!!!
- UHS Pty Ltd
- 67.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Carrier Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.