Core Physics is the perfect tool for students, professionals in the fields of mechanical and electrical engineering and physics enthusiasts alike. The simplicity and functionality of the user interface is the basis of the design framework for Core Physics. The application uses the data provided to solve mathematical physics problems. Just enter your data into the fields provided, leaving only the field which you want to calculate blank.
• Mechanics (Kinematics, Dynamics, Energy, Rotational Motion, Fluids etc)
• Electricity (Electrostatics, Electric Current, Resistance, Density, Voltage Divider, Capacitance etc)
• Magnetism (Magnetodynamics, Inductance, Faraday’s Law etc)
• Waves (Wavelength, Wave Speed, Frequency etc)
• Acoustics (Doppler’s Effect, Sound Intensity etc)
• Optics (The Index of Refraction, Snell’s law etc)
• Thermal (Sensible Heat, Thermodynamic, Heat Capacity etc)
• Modern (Einstein’s Law, Nucleon Number etc)
• Detailed diagrams
• Specific Formulas
The application has been designed and tested for compatibility with all devices running iOS 8.0 and later.
Minor bug fixes
Better support for iOS 10
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.