Enhance your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior 2D drafting and 3D design tools available in CorelCAD™ 2018. It’s the smart, affordable solution for drawing the detailed elements required in technical design. With native .DWG file support and optimization for macOS, you can enjoy computer aided design software that delivers increased productivity and impressive performance. CorelCAD 2018 provides flexible expansion options for both new users and existing customers to match any workflow.
Efficiency and productivity
Expand your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior drafting and design tools available in CorelCAD 2018. With an enhanced user interface and new time-saving features, you can increase workflow and deliver impressive, visually rich CAD designs.
Get the design power you need with an expansive collection of professional drafting tools that deliver the control and detail you require for any project. CorelCAD 2018 offers new helix tools for 2D spirals, advanced table tools, and a MultiLeader tool to configure and adjust callouts as your drawings evolve.
Experience the skillful and exacting results of the 3D capabilities in CorelCAD 2018, and transition your drawings from 2D drafting into advanced 3D designs. With an array of expert and intuitive 3D tools, including the enhanced EntityGrips and Properties palette, you are well equipped to move from project sketches to 3D output and printing.
Compatibility and optimization
Streamline project sharing with both internal teams and external suppliers. CorelCAD 2018 is fully compatible with the latest version, AutoCAD R2018 .DWG file format, to ensure worry-free collaboration with business partners, and includes innovative customization and automation support options to align with any working environment.
Previous version (CorelCAD v1 - CorelCAD 2017) users, please visit the Corel website for upgrade information.
NEW! Subscription options
With subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active.
Choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option that offers additional cost savings.
Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
In the free demo mode. CorelCAD can be evaluated with all drawing and editing tools enabled. Please note that any output functionality is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. You cannot save or export, nor print from CorelCAD in demo mode.
Terms of Service: https://www.corel.com/tos
Important note: CorelCAD provides advanced .DWG functionality including XREFs and other externally linked content. When installed from Apple Mac App Store, there are certain limitations with regards to externally referenced components, due to the mandatory “Sandboxing” in software provided on Apple Mac App Store. For further information, please go to http://corl.co/CADMacAppNote.
This update includes the following improvements and enhancements.
• Added new RollView sub-commands to perform specific view rotations in 3D space:
• Added a StyleManager command that lets you open the PrintStyle folder to add or delete color-dependent (.ctb) and named (.stb) PrintStyle table files.
• Added a command line version of the EditComponent command: -EditComponent
• Improved the behavior of sub-options for the FreezeLayer and HideLayer commands that are used for externally referenced drawings (References).
• Stretch command: Improved functionality of the Last / Previous option when selecting objects.
• Align command: Improved to help align objects by using 3 points.
• EditDimension command: Improved the Oblique option.
• Improved EntitySnap functionality for PDF Underlay objects.
• Improved Region command functionality to support Spline shapes.
• Sweep command: Improved functionality of the Twist > Bank
• Added a new toolbar to facilitate changes to the Custom Coordinate Systems (CCS II toolbar).
• Improved the ability to copy text from the Command Window.
• ExportBMP and ExportJPG now recognize object transparency when exporting to bitmap or JPEG files.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.