Take us with you! Introducing a new App experience from CorePower Yoga to keep your practice flowing on and off the mat. Discover the difference between a workout that challenges your body and one that changes your life.
• Customize Schedules
• Track Your Activity
• Set Personalized Goals and Intentions
• Connect With Teachers & Friends
• Get Special Promos & News Alerts
• Check In With a Mobile Scan Card
Ratings and Reviews
Bring the old app back again for the second time!
They tried to launch this app once before and it had many issue... they relaunched it... and I thought...oh yeah..they fixed everything and made it the best of the old app and the new one. Wow, was I wrong..... I have no idea why they even created this new app.... everything you want to do on it is worse than the original. We are yogis and we have a lot of patience... but this app is frustrating as hell! Not intuitive at all. In this day and age.. I didn't think it was possible to make something that worked well and come out with something much worse.... please fix ASAP.... everytime I open the app to find a class I get disappointed. Especially how the old app would automatically scroll pass the classes that have already started for the day. But this one starts you at the beginning of the day every time.... why?🤷🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🙈..... please help! 🙏🙏🙏
Please go back to the old app
I rarely if ever write reviews. And I rarely if ever speak negatively about companies I love, but today I break both rules. The new app is terrible! It is so slow to load, so confusing and has bells and whistles that I will never need. What happened to the days of checking my app fifteen minutes before class, grabbing my gear and going? Now it takes fifteen minutes to get through the app experience, and whoops, I just missed yoga! CPY tribe, please think about it this way. The app is here to help us get to our mat. It is not here for me to spend a bunch of time on the app. Save the bells and whistles for the website. When I have time, I can pull up the home page on the browser and learn all about what is going on at the core power studios, create a workout plan, and learn about the teachers. But please, pretty please with sugar on top, make the app about being quick and easy. That will help me get to my yoga mat.
Newest Update has Major Issues :-/
I’ve been using the app for about 6 months now and the newest edition has a bunch of issues that need to be resolved:
- I’m not a fan of having to create such obvious filters. The last version let you put in all the same preferences without having an ugly and obvious filter to chose from. Maybe other folks like this, but I certainly don't!
- There’s a glitch that erases the filter I create vey regularly which is not catastrophic, but is certainly a hassle.
- The class list now always starts with the earliest class of the day instead of the ones that are about to start. When I’m trying to quickly figure out which studio to go to at the end of the day, I don’t want to spend 3 minutes scrolling through all the classes that have already happened.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.