Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Corkulous™ idea board is the incredible new way to collect, organize, and share your ideas. Access your ideas anywhere on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with built-in iCloud support. Share your ideas with your friends and family by storing your cork boards in Dropbox. See the demo video: http://www.corkulous.com/
Corkulous is a multi-purpose app containing cork boards where you can place notes, labels, photos, contacts, and tasks. Group your ideas visually on one board or spread ideas out across multiple boards (sub-boards also supported). Each cork board has plenty of real estate to capture your best ideas and plans.
WHAT IS CORKULOUS?
Family Message Center, Kitchen Cork Board, Reminder Board, Simple Mind Map, Goal Manager, Vacation/Event Planner, Vision Board, Simple to-do list, Exam Study Aid, Lesson Planner, … and more!
HOW TO USE CORKULOUS?
Plan any kind of event, collaborate with friends and colleagues, manage project assignments, brainstorm something BIG, prepare or teach a lesson, track your goals, keep track of your kids' chore list, take notes, build a simple org chart, … and whatever else you might think of.
- Notes, Labels, Photos, Contacts, Tasks, Index Cards, and Arrow Flags
- Full board view with pinch zooming
- Search cork board items
- Email board snapshots as PDFs or images
- Export board PDFs via iTunes File Sharing
- Save images to Saved Photos album
- Unique back side of the cork board
- Excellent and proven customer support
- Oh yeah, did we mention it's FUN? !!
- iCloud Support: Store your cork boards in iCloud and automatically keep them up to date across all your iOS devices (requires iOS 5.0 or later)
- Dropbox Support: Store your cork boards in Dropbox, access them from all your iOS devices, and share them with other Dropbox users
- Multiple cork boards
- Nested cork boards
- Passcode lock main cork boards
- Export, Share, and Import Corkulous files
Corkulous (free version):
-Gives you a single board on your iOS device's collection to work with
-Connect with Dropbox folders and view (read-only) Corkulous boards shared by others
That's right, we LOVE positive feedback! Please be kind in your app reviews, tell others how you use Corkulous, and stay tuned for new and exciting features.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Thank you for helping Corkulous be successful. Take a moment to write or update a positive review on Corkulous in the App Store. (Thanks!)
New in Corkulous Pro 2.4.1:
-Optimized for the iPhone 5
-Support for iOS 6
the way a notes app should be
Let me start by saying I had a fast response from the dev regarding iCloud sync issues after the recent iOS update. He worked with me for the past few days to find and fix the problem and all is working perfectly now. It ended up being a problem with my iPhone, NOT the app!
This app works the way a notes app should. It's super simple to use and it's easy on the eyes, so jotting a quick note does not require a complicated bunch of steps. AND, once you stick your note to your board, you can easily access it on your partner iDevice (or DropBox, even!).
Reasons THIS app beats out all the rest:
- automatically syncs between devices
- multiple boards for those of us who want the organization
- free flowing, like a RL cork board is so it's easy to review at a glance and find what you're looking for (perfect for vision boards and project boards, etc...)
- you can add photos to boards
- lots of different sticky notes, labels, colors, etc (just like you would have on a RL board only without the waste or expense;)
- boards are BIG with plenty of space to fill up
- notes are customizable by color AND size & shape
I'm sure I've left off some stuff. I'm still exploring the app. So far, after buying TONS of notes apps over the years, I think this is The One for me. Very happy with it.
Pretty Cool, but...
I was looking for a private, non-web based local app to replace Pinterest. I write fiction and do artwork, and I just don't want to share my references and research over a social media network. Likewise, I didn't want to go with cloud-based Evernote that charges a subscription every year to use all the functions. Corkulous seemed like the best solution on the App Store.
While it's great for mind-mapping, it lacks a few things that I think should be standard:
1. Active Hyperlinks: currently, I see no way to make active hyperlinks or bookmarks anywhere. Part of my decision to buy this app was to visually organize my web bookmarks. More integration with Safari is imperative, otherwise it's pointless for research.
2. Copy/Paste WITHIN the program. I have a bunch of photos on the board, I decide to move them into another board. I should be able to Drag & Drop right in there, like a folder. No can do.
3. Change background texture: corkboard is all you get. Even the default linen background would be at least AN option. It doesn't need to look like a literal corkboard to remind me what the app does.
With those few added functions, this program would be full 5 stars. As it is, I'm still looking for better options.
With the new updates is much better
I like this app, but I get frustrated when I try to use it for anything meaningful. You can create a huge board but are only able to see a very tiny part of it. I wish I could zoom out to see all of it. I want to be able to create a project with more than a couple pictures and be able to save it to my photos or export it, but the tiny viewing area is way too small. I have reached the point of not even wanting to try using it anymore, and hope they will gives us a much needed update.
- update - good deal we can now zoom in and out, and export the entire board.
- update years later - I think the developers have forgotten about this app. There were supposed to be many new features and updates but we have never seen them. So much potential has been left on the side of the road to die.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2012
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2010-2012 Appigo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.