By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cornea brings together basic and clinical studies on the cornea and the anterior segment of the eye that are critically important to corneal specialists and all general ophthalmologists. The latest corneal and anterior segment microsurgical procedures are reviewed in depth, and promising new surgical techniques are evaluated. Cornea also serves as a forum in which leading experts present relevant clinical studies and their conclusions, ultramicroscopic studies of corneal pathology, and clinicopathologic cases.
- Easy-to-read, full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Access to content offline
- Adjustable text Size
- Ability to download PDF articles
- Engaging multimedia
What's New in Version 1.2
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2014 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.