Keep your finger on the pulse of the sustainable marketplace and access the world of clean capitalism with the Corporate Knights magazine app, offering up a mix of news, analysis, features, commentary, and country and corporate rankings -- including our highly anticipated Global 100 ranking of the world's most sustainable companies. From social justice to climate change to responsible investing, Corporate Knights has a 10-year track record of providing informed, objective and authentic research and analysis to business professionals, consumers, investors and decision makers looking to humanize the marketplace.
Our vision statement is clear: information empowering markets to foster a better world. Which are the world's most sustainable cities? Which countries and corporations are clean capitalism leaders? Who are the laggards? Which universities have embedded sustainability into their curricula? We answer these questions -- and much more. Our quarterly publication offers up books reviews, the latest industry statistics, case studies, and commentary from top-notch industry experts. Corporate Knights was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.
The Canadian edition of the magazine has been publishing for 10 years, with 100,000 print copies distributed nationally via Canada’s Globe and Mail newspaper. Corporate Knights entered the U.S. marketplace in 2011 via a distribution agreement with the Washington Post. On Apple Newsstand/iTunes, we are broadening our message as we reach out to the global marketplace. Each issue of Corporate Knights costs US$4.99 to download. Annual subscriptions are $19.99 and can be auto-renewed. Prices will vary for special reports.
- Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-4 Issues (1 Year) at £13.99 / $19.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Improvements for iOS8 Push notifications.
- Subscriptions in iPhone 6
- Contact support layouts resolve.
- New Issues update when app is pushed into background
- Restore purchase notification is back
- User interface changes for alignments and spacing optimisations
- Improved app performance, bug fixes and crashes fixed
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a well disquised greenwashing rag for big corporations. They try to look critical and open minded but the magazine focuses on pointing out the baby steps big corporate is taking to shape up their green image for the gullible reader.
I tried to use the first edition to get some sort of ideas for SRI investing but I don't find much in the way of relevant data. When I see the Wal-Mart SVP honored in an ad for movers and shakers in the green movement, it is just too much.
Stick with Mother Jones or TreeHugger. At least they provide investigative information.
- Corporate Knights Inc.
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Corporate Knights Inc. & PixelMags inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.