ULTIMATE ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Thanks a lot for one year of running away from zombies and check out what we've brought to you in this fresh update!
* * * BE QUICK OR BE UNDEAD! * * *
An ordinary high school in an ordinary small town faces a zombie outbreak. Authorities have failed. Three people, who survived the carnage, remain locked in. You are the only one who can help them!
* EXPERIENCE THE MOST GENRE REFRESHING RUNNER IN YEARS
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Enjoy the cutting-edge detailed graphics
* Discover the infection's mystery with the voice-overed story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror!
* * * RUN! SHOOT! SURVIVE! * * *
Please note that iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th gen. are not supported.
Check out the new ULTIMATE UPDATE 2.0
We bring you:
* Second location - Laboratory
* New voice-overed parallel story thread
* Improved mission system
* Two extra playable characters - detective Chow and the secret one
* Added iCloud save support
* Reduced app size which can be downloaded via cellular networks
Ratings and Reviews
Love the old way but....
The new way the game is, is really good too. I miss everyone have their own objectives, but this is great. I just wish it would fit the entire screen of the XS MAX. Also, I’ve had this on my Note 8 and the IOS version is superior in smoothness
When I came across this game it wasn’t really the zombie killing game I was looking for but I sure did end up being obsessed with it just minutes in. It’s very addicting. I’ve only been playing it a few days now and I just can’t get enough. The graphics are actually pretty good for this type of game, I never experience any lag & you don’t need to purchase stuff with ya own money unless you want to because there’s plenty of ways to earn the coins you need for stuff. Only issue that makes me give 4 out of 5 stars is that I notice a small glitch when it’s time to make turns. I’ll end up swiping in the direction I need to turn, even multiple times very quickly, as you need to do for this fast paced game, but it ends up doing nothing so I will die. I feel that is the only delay on the game. Still this game is my new favorite and I enjoy staying up extra late to play it. It definitely has room for improvement but not in a bad way. I’d love to see an upgrade on the weapons & scenery. There’s a lot of potential for a part 2 of this game.
- Mass Creation Sp. z o. o.
- 260.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- All rights reserved © Mass Creation 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Contamination Ration Pack $0.99
- Hot Deal $0.99
- Infestation Ration Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.