Corridor Z - Inverted Zombie Runner
By Mass Creation Sp. z o. o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ULTIMATE ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Thanks a lot for one year of running away from zombies and check out what we've brought to you in this fresh update!
* * * BE QUICK OR BE UNDEAD! * * *
An ordinary high school in an ordinary small town faces a zombie outbreak. Authorities have failed. Three people, who survived the carnage, remain locked in. You are the only one who can help them!
* EXPERIENCE THE MOST GENRE REFRESHING RUNNER IN YEARS
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Enjoy the cutting-edge detailed graphics
* Discover the infection's mystery with the voice-overed story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror!
* * * RUN! SHOOT! SURVIVE! * * *
Please note that iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th gen. are not supported.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Check out the new ULTIMATE UPDATE 2.0
We bring you:
* Second location - Laboratory
* New voice-overed parallel story thread
* Improved mission system
* Two extra playable characters - detective Chow and the secret one
* Added iCloud save support
* Reduced app size which can be downloaded via cellular networks
Best runner ever
The concept of the game is very good. Grab weapons, throw your environment at the zombies and barricade doors. The game is inverted so you the only thing you see us your character running from the zombies. The way the game was before was nice and this update has made it even better with more story and characters. People have been complaining about the energy system but for me it's ok. I especially like how realistic it is. Instead of it being energy, it's health which makes sense because every run ends with you diving to safety (or death) as the zombies try to get you. The only complaint I have about it is the new mission system. I liked when missions were for each specific character. Now you can play the game using only one character because they all share missions. This is a minor thing and it really isn't a problem. Great game
You deserve 4stars.. but u get 2 right now
And the only reason you get to is because the game was fun before you guys added things to it and ruined it...
Not only are your recent implementations impossible to decipher because you have messed of the graphics up so bad the game is pretty unplayable.... but you guys messed the graphics all up in the game is completely unplayable...
In both your new laboratory and in the old-school level...
I don't leave that your video ads for free rations have not worked in almost a year… You guys really need to jump on this if you give a crap about your game and how people perceive it and how much fun we can get out of it....
Simple or not it was fun before when everything looks good and it worked… Make everything look good and work again and I will change my review to five stars and change my whole review... immedietly
Endless runner done right
Corridor Z is my personal pick for best endless runner. It challenges you with it's objectives but are not punishingly difficult. Unlike Temple Run, this runner has incentive beyond new characters and upgrades. It has collectibles that detail the events leading to the intro. The game's controls are simple but effective for a mobile game. So far I haven't had to "pay-to-win" which is a plus. Overall, I have had a wonderful time playing this game and hope the developers continue this level of awesome in future games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 261 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mass Creation Sp. z o. o.
- All rights reserved © Mass Creation 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Contamination Ration Pack$0.99
- Hot Deal$0.99
- Ad Free$1.99
- Infestation Ration Pack$2.99
- Golden Pistol$1.99
- Double Rations$2.99
- Scourge Ration Pack$4.99
- Med Pack$0.99
- Epidemy Ration Pack$9.99
- Uber Meds Pack$4.99