By Advanced Technologies Group, LLC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CorrLinks is a way for family and friends to electronically communicate with their loved ones incarcerated in institutions. Established through a relationship between a corrections agency and ATG, this system allows family and friends to subscribe to CorrLinks services. Currently all Federal Bureau of Prisons and Department of Corrections (DOC) for the States of Iowa and Oklahoma institutions allow such communication.
Note: To use this app, you must have a paid Premier Account subscription. Details are available here: https://www.corrlinks.com/PremierAccountInfo.aspx
The app has the following features:
• Stay in contact with your loved ones with real time alerts. Receive immediate push notifications to your device every time you receive a new message!
• Eliminates login on a mobile device!
• Messages downloaded significantly faster!
• Messages previously read are in your inbox and don’t need to be downloaded again!
• Retain all of your messages for 60 days, instead of 30!
• Attach up to 3 mobile devices to your account!
• Eliminates Captcha on the mobile app – that hard to read verification process!
• A Premier Account only costs $6.00 per YEAR! That’s less than $.50 a month! Take advantage of this offer today.
If you have issues with the app, please contact CorrLinks support at: https://www.corrlinks.com/Help.aspx
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Fix bug when users enable larger fonts in the Accessibility options.
Increase font size on message list.
Fix typing issues when composing a message.
Fixed issue where new messages didn't always show an unread indicator. Please log out of your account and back in to see the correct unread message count.
It makes things easier
It's not perfect, as some other reviews point out, but I am relying on this app to stay in contact and it makes a bad situation a little bit easier. Really glad that this app and service exists.
Also, as some noted there is a delay when sending or receiving an email, sometimes up to 2-3 hours. This is because all communications are monitored and reviewed before being passed along. This is done by humans. Do not assume anything you send will be private. This is the law and not fault of the app/service.
I love the app. Very convenient. I see several bad reviews concerning the communications error. I receive that error from time to time, but I refresh and move past it. I refuse to complain about this app because it is making the best out of a bad situation. I can't buy a book of stamps for $7 a year, so I'll gladly spend it here and conveniently talk to my fiance every day, many times a day. Thanks.
It is getting better
All is almost back to normal. It crashes sometimes why typing and when replying to a message if you press paste it automatically crashes but not when you compose a new one and press paste?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 10, 2016
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Advanced Technologies Group, LLC.
- © 2011-2016 Advanced Technologies Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- $10 CorrLinks credit$13.99