CortexScan is a barcode reading application built to demonstrate the power of TachyonIQ's CortexDecoder, an enterprise-grade barcode decoder that uses the iPhone’s native camera to read and decode over 40 different 1D and 2D barcodes and their variations.
An SDK is available to application developers that would like to integrate the functionality into their application. Please contact Code Corporation for more information.
Here's what our latest update include:
* Uses CortexDecoder 18.2.0
* Added support for Code Sled hardware
* Added support for Data Formatting and Data Validation
* Added support for 4k video resolution
* Added support for Camera Zoom
* Added support to scan Configuration codes
* Added support for additional customization of fixed focus
* Bug Fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Reads well but UI not thought through
It reads barcodes quickly and easily. However, the data display of what it read is limited. It tells me it read 47 characters, but shows me only half with “...” indicating there’s more. There appears to be NO WAY to see the rest. Incredibly frustrating!
Works really well!
This app works very well, 100x better than the handheld barcode scanner that We originally bought.
This app has the fastest scan that I have seen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.