What do princesses do all day? Enter in the fairy and princely world made of lace, which here are transformed into clouds. Delicious banquets and magnificent dances come alive to the touch. The princesses day tell itself in the interweaving between the detailed illustrations of Morena Force and background music with classical notes of the great masters.
Interact in each scene with hidden animations and games, listening to the text narrated and written in capital letters, in three languages Italian, English and Spanish, for a first approach to languages.
In addition to listening to popular music, in every scene, every composer tells himself, offering a description of itself and his period: an opportunity for the children, even the youngest, to discover curiosity with their parents.
The children will enjoy too the game of matching each composer to his silhouette!
- three languages Italian, English and Spanish
- beautiful illustrations
- more than one animation on each page
- many fun games
- 18 tracks of the Great Masters of Classical Music
- compatible with iPad and iPhone6
- Edizioni Piuma Snc di Iris Bonetti e Francesca Di Martino
- 110.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Edizioni Piuma
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.