FCS CosmoPMS Mobile is designed from the ground up for small hotels or resorts based on their unique requirements, and is even suitable for AirBNB hosts. Quick access is at your fingertips 24-hours a day from a range of mobile devices. The app is fully interfaced with the current web version of FCS CosmoPMS, and seamlessly works to automate all of your front desk and back of house operations in order to increase efficiency, occupancy and revenue.
FCS CosmoPMS Mobile is a fully cloud-based Property Management System that offers zero downtime and secures all data. It is capable of Integrating with the full suite of FCS operations management solutions, PABX and third party systems via FCS Gateway. It also offers a free Internet Booking Engine that syncs with FCS CosmoPMS in real time, and that further includes a payment gateway via Paypal.
Highlighted features include:
- Cloud based for easy deployment
- User friendly and minimal training required
- Create Guest, Company or Travel Agent Profiles
- Create individual, corporate or travel agent reservation with full AR functions
- Ultra-fast check in and check out
- Housekeeping statuses reflect every change in real time
- Automated Night Audit
- Room rates hurdling and yield management
- Invoice, Registration card, confirmation (print or email)
- Generate comprehensive reports that give insight on overall hotel performance
If you are small hotel with less than 300 reservations a month you will have full access to all of our features at no cost, we will not even ask for a credit card. This is also a great way for you to give us a try for as long as you like at no risk.
If you require further assistance or have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix some issues for GDPR
- FCS Computer Systems Sdn Bhd
- 117 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FCS Computer Systems Sdn Bhd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.