By SUMMIT PUBLISHING CO INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a free app with paid content. You can get single issues for $2.99 and the one-year subscription for $24.99.
IN THE APRIL 2016 ISSUE:
The Sex Talk: Tell each other what you want in bed without dying of awkwardness // Pia Wurtzbach: Why she's the best Miss Universe ever // When life's a b*tch... 18 smart life hacks to make you feel great // How to travel... on a budget, with anyone (BF, GFs, fam & solo), for your soul (not just for IG!) // Why are millenials burning out? & what yo do if you are // What to pack now: the coolest wardrobe, that one makeup shade, the beauty queen workout (you can do anywhere!) // Make date night hotter! Surprise your bae
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Cosmopolitan Philippines is the LIFE STYLISTA for fun, fearless females who want to be the best they can be in every area of their lives. Cosmopolitan is the best-selling women's magazine in the Philippines and in the world. But for its readers, Cosmo is much more than their favorite magazine, it’s a way of life.
What's New in Version 3.96
Thank you for all your feedback! We fixed a few crash bugs to make your reading experience better!
• Fixed a link to the "shop" button in the home screen
• Resolved a bug where the reader suddenly crashes when browsing
• Added a link to the Cosmopolitan Philippines Facebook Page (don't forget to like us!)
• Added a link to another app powered by Ookbee - buqo
• Added a link to the buqo Facebook Page
What a WASTE
I've purchased a 3month subscription, in the App they use (BUQO & COSMO powered by OOKBEE)
My purchase doesn't sync in my account. Kept on updating the library, fail. Tried restoring apple purchase, Failed! They should've let the user download the subscription manually rather than force the subscriber to use their wasted app.
Works perfectly on my apple devices & it's just like having a physical copy of the magazine.
It doesn't load, keeps asking to purchase. So slow, bad apps... Need to improve big time.. Waste...
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 29, 2014
- Version: 3.96
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Summit Publishing Company, Inc.
- © 1997 Summit Publishing Company Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cosmopolitan Philippines Auto-renewable Subscription$24.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines January 2016$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines May 2012 Issue$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines June 2012 Issue$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines February 2015$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines September 2013 Issue$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines August 2013 Issue$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines March 2013 Issue$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines June 2013 Issue$2.99
- Cosmopolitan Philippines February 2016$2.99