Cosmos Countdown Timer - Track events from 20 seconds to 20 years
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cosmos can help you track and be reminded of any event – from 20 seconds to 20 years.
Cosmos is great for...
- take laundry out of the washing machine (30 minutes)
- take laundry off the clothesline (3 hours)
- take out the garbage/recycling day (2 weeks)
- prescription renewals (30 days)
- visit dentist (6 months)
- full physical at the doctor (2 years)
- renew your passport (5 years)
Tracking Expiration Dates:
- end of a free trial (30 days)
- warranties (90 days)
- iphone contract (2 years)
- domain names (1-5 years)
- credit cards (2 years)
Tracking Fun Events - add a timer and then edit it to the exact date/time:
- holidays (days until Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve)
- when the baby is due
- start of vacation
Those are just a few examples - you'll no doubt find many more!
+ create up to 64 active timers
+ 11 unique alert sounds
+ "star" frequently used timers for easy access
+ restart timers
+ name your timers (but only if you want to)
+ share countdown times (copy, mail, text or tweet)
+ hide "weeks" or "months" from countdowns so you can choose to see "21 days" or "3 weeks"
"...runs very smoothly, it is super easy to start and restart timers, and the animation moving from regular to archived timers is fun" – iPhoneInCanada
"Cosmos Timer is great for those important reminders that you don’t need to be constantly aware of, which can clutter up calendars and to-do lists, and add to the stress of keeping track of tasks." - appstorm.net
VIEW THE VIDEO
Cosmos... the short-term, long-term and everything in-between Timer.
What's New in Version 2.0
+ iPad support
+ new, cleaner interface for iOS7
+ other interface improvements:
- set an end date when creating a timer (not just an interval)
- "star" a timer to save a frequently used timer
- adjust a running timer
- blue dot to highlight a new timer
Nice app. Just wish they would add a feature where you could insert a past date and end date,if you already started a project and want to know the amount of time it took. Like everything else about the app
Unable to star timers
I have no clue how to star a timer.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 28, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: xinsight
- © xinsight 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.