Create and explore VR and AR worlds with your students!
Adaptable to any subject and grade, CoSpaces Edu lets students build their own 3D creations, animate them with code and explore them in Virtual or Augmented Reality.
Creating with CoSpaces Edu develops 21st Century learning skills and digital literacy, enhances creativity and fosters collaboration in the classroom.
CoSpaces Edu is used in many subject areas from STEM and coding, to social sciences, languages, arts and maker-spaces.
– Use the web app on a computer or tablet to build in 3D.
– Dive into your creations in VR with your mobile VR headset.
– Explore your creations in AR with the mobile app and a smartphone or tablet.
Learn more or get started: www.cospaces.io
Here's what's changed:
- Blockly coding is no longer available in new scenes.
- New option to choose the type of scene you'd like to create.
- Possibility to allow others to remix spaces published to the Gallery.
- Functions created in CoBlocks can now also return a value.
- Signup improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Yeah, you can make stuff, and that’s cool, but I’m using it for a virtual museum exhibit project and I am trying to get to one place and it will only let me go up to one area. It’s so difficult to navigate when you’re building!! Don’t get it.
Thanks for your feedback! We're always looking to improve our app and would really appreciate if you could share more details about this issue and your experience via email@example.com
How do I upgrade
Love the app! Great for the students but I need to upgrade and there is nothing on the app to help me! Please fix this
I tried this out in school and it was great
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.