Take control of your financial future with the best budgeting strategy know to mankind: Cash Flow Forecast
* Featured on AppPicker's "Best budgeting apps for iPhone and iPad"
* Stop backtracking your spent and start forecasting your future
* A better way to budget with no need to share your passwords
* Free for All ... check out CostLog's explainer video @ CostLog.com
Your lifestyle has a cost, discover it today and take control of your future from now on! Free with no strings attached because we all deserve a piece of mind when it comes to money ;-)
This simple, yet powerful tool will help you manage your Personal or even the entire Household budget the way it's meant to be done! No more tracking and analyzing of where your money went, you'll plan your future budget from now on and never look back! Let's forecast!
Simple as 1-2-3:
- Enter your Net Income(s)
- Enter your Itemized Expenses or Budget items
- See your Cashflow Forecast for a Year or just 90 days
- Analyze your budget and plan a Vacation :-)
- An Orange warning helps you identify a future timeframe when your budget is bellow your comfort zone.
- A Red warning will inform you where your budget could dip bellow the dreadful Zero.
- Keeps automatically updating your forecast so you can always plan up to a year ahead.
- Provides "Sums" pie charts that show how your budget gets distributed.
- Archives of up to 90 days of your old forecast items and allows for a pie chart analysis.
- Can do multiple forecasts simultaneously to help you plan the entire family budget.
- Works with your Calendar to quickly setup Alerts to keep track of due dates easily.
- Passcode and TouchID capable to protect your privacy.
- iCloud auto-sync.
For the most accurate results, just remember to keep your current balance up to date along with any individual forecast entries as needed.
The optional Notification Center Widget will keep a snapshot of your last 60days worth of forecast to keep you on top of your budget with just a single swipe!
Get a financial piece of mind and Forecast with CostLog - Your lifestyle costs under control ;-)
P.S. We do not collect any information about your financial status, this app is free because we believe everyone should have this simple tool at their disposal. That being said, you can support CostLog with your feedback and/or with the in-app donations to help out with the costs of future enhancements and upkeep ~ Thanks!
* We are not to be held liable for anything that may result from the improper use of the app or any potential erroneous data provided by the App. This is a free software and while we take every precaution to make it reliable and user friendly, it's at each user's own risk. In the end, users are the driving force behind both: quality and usability ~ the more feedback we receive the better it gets :-)
- Fix for Combined view main ledge summary
- CSV Export in Options
+ Your Feedback = Your App :-)
Ratings and Reviews
So far, it’s great!
I have a better handle on my cash flow and expenses after 1 night of setting it up than I’ve ever had. This just works - add/customize expense names, flexibility with dates for week/month/year/one time. I’m paid every two weeks and this made it easy to see where I was getting low, as well as the impact of service charges that just need to go! Update: even better on day 2. It’s easy to delete accounts from the list by swiping left and clicking delete - as i discovered from setting things up wrong. Now the savings line is going up! And boy have I been wasting money. Analyzing the past expenses to fine tune this process is next. Thanks CostLog!
Great Cash flow app
The purpose of this app is to show cash flow, not manage a budget. It is great at what it does. It is one of the few apps that let you set biweekly entries and put ending dates on entries. For instance, I get paid every other week. I also have a car payment that will end in a few months. The app is flexible enough to allow both items to be entered correctly. The future chart is also very helpful in letting you see if you are on track with your finances.
This is exactly what I was looking for.
A long time ago I used an app that I think was just called Forecast to manage my money. It was just like this app, but it’s developer dropped it.
This app is just like that one except this one looks better and has a better user experience. I use this app to avoid surprises and to be aware of my finances down to the day. This system helped me get out of debt and stay out of debt. Now I’m far from living paycheck to paycheck, and I continue to use it. I can plan vacations, Christmas spending, and any other expense knowing exactly what it will do to my budget.
I highly recommend this app and using this method to always know where you stand and the exact impact of every financial decision you make.
- QApps LLC
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QApps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Support Costlog - Future $9.99
- Support Costlog - Enhance $4.99
- Support CostLog - Upkeep $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.