Cottages & Bungalows is a unique cottage-style magazine packed with inspiring home décor ideas. From a beach cottage to a country coastal bungalow, you’ll find all the interior design tips and advice for decorating your home. Also get great designer ideas for managing space and room decoration for a small home. With great DIY projects, you can now create a cottage lifestyle in any home. And the bestselling Cottages & Bungalows app delivers all this exciting content in a convenient digital magazine subscription. Created to appeal to cottage-style enthusiasts, Cottages & Bungalows focuses on houses built from the 1890s to recently built homes that capture the cottage look. Styles include everything from beach cottages to traditional Craftsman bungalows to English Tudor and fresh, modern styles.
Cottages and Bungalows Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $8.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD 9.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 17.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
New look is not good
The new look and feel of this app is awful. I have no desire to read the mag through this app. I can no longer see my issues at a glance. I have scroll through, month by month. Pleas fix this...go back to the old version. I won’t renew as long as it’s like this.
Btw...All of my American Farmhouse issues and other mag issues I had through the app are gone... so annoying. No idea how to get to them. I consider this a failure.
So far, not so good
This app needs a little more work on it. First of all there is a type-o on the login screen. For a magazine app, that is pretty bad. The App Support button on the App's page in the App Store is broken too. But these are just little nit-picky issues.
The real problem is when you try to use the app. First of all, it doesn't show up in the Newstand like a real magazine app would. Also, when I try to purchase an issue, I get a message that reads, "Product not found. It seems this payment type is not available in the moment."
I'm not sure whether this is a temporary system glitch on their end or, more likely, they don't accept Discover Card which is the payment type setup in my iTunes account.
The media group that publishes this magazine just picked a bad/cheap vendor to handle their apps. What a shame. It's funny that there isn't even a link to their own app on their website. Maybe that tells you what they think of it. This app vendor was probably someone chosen at the corporate level by person(s) that don't use this type of digital media.
After replacing my iPad with a new one, every other app, song, book, or magazine purchase was easily restored/downloaded to new iPad, but with "Cottages and Bungalows" was only able to get one magazine restored out of the four I had purchased.
- Beckett Media LLC
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Engaged Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cottages & Bungalow Auto-Renewable Subscription $12.99
- Cottages and Bungalows Auto Renewable Subscription $17.99
- Cottages and Bungalows Auto-Renewable Subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.