The hallmark tool of the Count the Kicks public health campaign empowers expectant parents to track their babies’ movements daily in the third trimester of pregnancy. Research shows a change in fetal movement can be the earliest and sometimes only indication that a baby is in distress in utero.
Count the Kicks app features include:
• The ability to download and send kick counting data directly from the app
• Available in 10 languages: Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, and Vietnamese
• "Baby save" stories within the app and the ability for users to submit a baby save story directly from the app
• The ability to share kick session results directly on the users' social media page
• Login via social media or accounts such as Google or Microsoft
• Daily interactive and educational messages that appear after a kick session has been saved
• An optional finish survey for users to inform us of their experience using the app and the outcome of their pregnancy
• Notifications to remind users to count kicks, and reminders set for 24/48/72 hours and one week since last kick session
Welcome to our new app!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Only works on 1 device
This app is great. It keeps track of all the sessions you do so you can track patterns and averages and it’s fairly simple to use. However, it kicked me out of the app on my iPhone and I haven’t been able to sign in on my iPhone ever since, it will work on an iPad. It kicks me off every time I try to sign in on my iPhone. I contacted support and they were no help.
I'm sorry you were having problems with the app. We are committed to ensuring all moms have full access to our app and support. Please contact us again at email@example.com and will will work with you directly to make sure everything is working correctly.
Couldn’t even set up an account
Tried to create an account and got super frustrated when it kept saying that the account names I was choosing were already taken and instead of just letting you change the account name you had to start the entire process over. Gave up after 5 tries.
We are sorry to hear you were having problems setting up an account. We have notifed our developer of this issue and we'll work diligently to get it resolved. We are committed to making sure all moms have full access to the app so you can count your little one's kicks every day. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work with you directly to fix any problems you are having.
Keeps logging me out. I try to log back in and it says that it can’t log me back in. Very frustrating. I have a small history saved on the app already. I guess I won’t be using this app to track my kicks.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble loggin into the app. We recently made a fix for this issue and are happy to help you get back logged back in. All of your previous data will be restored. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you directly to make sure all is functioning as it should.
- Healthy Birth Day, Inc.
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Healthy Birth Day, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.