By Christopher Achard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A great simple counter for everyday use! Use it to:
- Keep score while playing a game
- Record laps around a track, or reps during a workout
- Any situation where you have to keep track of a count or score
- Saves data automatically
- Makes a noise when you count up and down (optional)
- Prevents the device from sleeping (optional)
Just needs backgrounding
I use it for counting laps. Some times it doesn't background though.
App came in handy to count up the first time but then couldn't reset nor did the count reset after closing the app from the background.
I love this because I work with a child with autism, and ABA depends on frequency/intensity. I need! a label to put the behavior! Please.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Jul 09, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher Achard
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.