An educational game. Several types of interesting tasks for children below 3 years old:
- size recognition tasks (e.g. Who is big and who is small? Who is high and who is low? etc.)
- introduction to numbers
- tasks which help your child to learn to correlate a number with a quantity of items (e.g. How many fruits and how many vegetables are there? How many dragonflies, bees and butterflies are there? etc.)
All parents want their children to grow up clever and gifted. Spare with your child 10 minutes per day to our app and no longer than in a month you will help your child to develop elementary mathematical representations and calculation skill.
⭐ Learn and play method.
⭐ Lots of captivating tasks and colorful pictures!
⭐ Children can learn without parents' help.
iOS7 UI fixes
- NOVA MEDIA LTD.
- 327.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Video-Book World, Центр Развития и Абилитации Ребенка Олеси Жуковой "Логопед-Профи"
- In-App Purchases
- Numbers $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.