Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
how many coffee you had this month?
how many beer you had for this year?
are you looking for an app to record the numbers in your daily life?
Please try Countability!
- right to left swipe to increase record by one easily
- left to right swipe to edit/delete the entire category
- view your recorded items chart in daily/monthly/yearly manner
- or view/edit your recorded items as a list
- currently have 15 color themes to to pick!
- register an account to store your data in cloud
* Please use Feedback in the application or email us firstname.lastname@example.org (I can not get back to you if just leave feedback in reviews)
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- enhance user account data sync process
Simple and valuable
Easy to use. Does exactly what I want. Pretty much does only one thing which is okay. Create an item and track how often you do it. Then compare. I said writing a book was important so I put it on count ability as "writing session". I play a lot of cell phone games so I put it into countability. It's important that the dishes are clean. At the end of several days the count is writing, 0, games, 16, dishes 4. Now I get some real feedback on how important something really is and have a chance to reevaluate with honesty.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BO CHEN
- © airbob.github.io
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.