Countdown Star is the best way to countdown to and count up from all of your favorite events.
Countdown to birthdays, holidays, an upcoming vacation, a wedding, the New Year, parties, sporting events, concerts and more.
Count up from anniversaries, the day you were born and other special events in the past.
* How many seconds until your next birthday?
* How many months since you were born?
* How many days until you graduate from college?
* How many hours until your anniversary?
* How much time is left until your vacation starts?
* How many days until Christmas?
* How many minutes until your party begins?
* How much time is left until your baby's due date?
Countdown Star is the countdown app that lets you choose which favorite events to add!
* Add your own events
* Customize each event with your own wallpaper or photo
* Display your events on Apple Watch
* Display your events in the Today Widget
* Set the exact time for each event
* Swipe the slider to adjust the units of time for the selected event.
* Share the selected event's time with a friend via message, email or social media.
* Includes 15 wallpapers
Note: The paid version of Countdown Star does not contain advertisements.
* iOS 12 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Wallpaper option is broken
It's not a bug. It's just horribly designed. I use this app to countdown for upcoming video-game related things, and opening this app and seeing how much time is left gets me hyped. It would get me even more hyped with a wallpaper... that is if the option wasn't broken. I have to crop the picture into a square shape, and when I apply it the image is all zoomed in or something. I know, this review I'm writing sounds unprofessional. But I would appreciate it if this wallpaper issue was fixed. Other than that, everything is actually really useful. It's fun seeing what "2 weeks 1 day 11 hours 3 minutes 50 seconds" equates to in just seconds.
Overall, if you don't care for wallpaper, then it's a perfect app to use.
Developer Response ,
A recent update (2.6.2) should correct the issue when you add a photo to the app. You'll no longer be asked to crop or zoom.
Very helpful in my case!
So I was constantly struggling to find an effective and efficient way to keep track of my busy recovery schedule especially since it was stuff with tons of appointments and just family activities... The fact that I am recovering from a Traumatic Brain Injury my memory has been a bit weaker than before. I lost big portions of memory due to the fact that pieces of my brain were damaged resulting in these pieces getting removed! In this case I was looking for a great way to Lee track of my schedule! Thank God that this app was free and so good! Can’t complain because I tried multiple others which always lacked an aspect this one presents! Let’s just say this app is “in it to win it”! Give it a shot! 👌😁
very 😄 pleased
this app is pretty cool , can’t wait to go on vacation in 19 days 3 hrs 28 minuets and 8 seconds. wish you had an option to change the apps icon to whatever , instead of looking at your phone and seeing a picture of a star with a clock in a blue background that says Countdown , the user could change it to a recent selfie or a picture of the ocean 🌊 to indicate vacation or holiday
and click on the myVacationcountdown app
(you should be able to change the name too). i know it is a challenge but i think that it would make your rates and reviews higher and then more people will download the app. But that’s my opinion i don’t think you can actually do that but it’s ok . over all the app is pretty great.
- Joseph Merrill
- 73.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2018 Joseph Merrill
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.