CountEat. Calories. An innovative diet approach for counting calories and weight loss
By Tzachi Knaan - Clinical Dietitian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simplify your calorie count and maximize your weight loss !
Must try CountEat...a new concept for counting your daily calorie
PC MAGAZINE (Oct 2011):
- "An interesting idea and it's well worth trying"
- "Cool feature of CountEat calories is it has messages, or feedback, throughout your fitness journey that are far superior to other apps"
- "If you need to lose a lot of weight and have never used a calorie counter before (or have tried but hated the data-entry it involved), CountEat is well worth a dollar !"
Irish Independent (August 2013)
Buzz: App of the Week
Around the world:
Vitira from USA: "beenlooking for an app just like that"
TRTeacher from Australia: "This is a good food diary"
Reddragon from UK:"Cool program"
The CountEat.Calories app offers:
* A new easy way for counting calories
* Meal diary
* Unique progress statistics
* Most importantly: RESULTS
You are invited to use your CountEat data when meeting with a dietitian or other health professionals.
Our Mail: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5
I'll be honest, the only reason I downloaded this was because I saw the 'if you don't download you won't lose a load' lol
This app is good for tracking calories in my opinion, has cool Progress report.
Bad app! Shows general, or average calorie counts....by the end of the day, you could be hundreds of calories off. Don't spend the money.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 28, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tzachi knaan
- © Tzachi Knaan - Clinical dietitian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.