Introduction: This tool counts something, and record the history of the current counter.
1. To count.
2. To record as history.
3. You can record the date and time were counted.
4. Can be managed on a group basis the results of the count.
5. You can attach a memo.
6. You can attach a photo from an album or camera.
7. Simple statistics can be processed.
- Osamu Masaki
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Masaki Application Laboratory
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.